Just a few scripts I threw together. (1 Viewer)

hankplank

Potential Patron
Hey there guys long time game fan, new to the forums and their wonderful resources. Here's a version of the Hooker (http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1267.0) script I've edited.

Here's the situation you've picked up a tasty little thing called Candi, a hooker that you frequent on occasion. Candy is a pro in the business however she had a little problem of getting carried away with her customer, especially with you who is one of her faves. When she gets carried away she tends to work on the house. (I like to have scripts that aren't too especially serious.)
This script also comes with instuctions in the dialogue like [HIM:FREE ] meaning set his hand to free or [REMOVE CLOTHES ITEM]. (I dunno i just thought this would be something to try out.)

Recommended;
Background 2 is fine for the scene, some sort of alley senario
Start with his hand FREE her hands ON HIM, then just follow insturctions.
Set her resistance to 15%
(** TIP: set auto to self so she goes by her self then tap 'A' and hold her head back everytime you want her to say something
ALSO be sure to have a name for HIM inserted)
[attachmini=3]

UPDATE: without instuctions

Attachments

• candi 1.png
    candi 1.png
    440 KB · Views: 1,342
  • candi mid.png
    candi mid.png
    446.1 KB · Views: 974
Candi(with instructions).txt
4.5 KB · Views: 1,077

Candi(without instructions).txt
4.4 KB · Views: 704

TetsuyaHikari

Avid Affiliate
I like the interaction, but maybe you would rather tell the players in the thread when the clothes should be removed rather than putting that in the dialogue. The only reason I say this is because when it says, "[REMOVE CLOTHES NOW]" or whatever in the dialogue, her mouth is still going to be moving. It's just kind of weird, that's all. It's hardly something I doubt anybody would really complain about, but I just felt like pointing it out.

hankplank

Potential Patron
You're right, I just figured I'd package the whole thing together. I actually guess I could alter it so *YOU* is saying it. Though I've yet to do that does her lips move then?

TetsuyaHikari

Avid Affiliate
hankplank said:
You're right, I just figured I'd package the whole thing together. I actually guess I could alter it so *YOU* is saying it. Though I've yet to do that does her lips move then?

Hmmm? So *YOU* is saying it? I don't understand.

*YOU* is just a placeholder in the dialogue for if the player decides to give the guy a name.

hankplank

Potential Patron
Yeah but isn't there some sort of *YOURE* thing or summit that lets the male character have lines in dialogue? I was saying couldn't he be saying it like e.g. 'HIM: "Let's take that off."

TetsuyaHikari

Avid Affiliate
hankplank said:
Yeah but isn't there some sort of *YOURE* thing or summit that lets the male character have lines in dialogue? I was saying couldn't he be saying it like e.g. 'HIM: "Let's take that off."

It wouldn't really work. Any line you put in that dialogue is going to come straight from her mouth. That's why, "HIM: etc." wouldn't work because her lips will be moving even though the line would be for him.

TetsuyaHikari

Avid Affiliate
hankplank said:
Righty-o, well i've uploaded an updated version without instructions.

Like I said, man. You can always just put the instructions in the thread itself. Just tell them something like:

After she deepthroats for the first time, remove the top.
After she wakes up, remove the blindfold.
etc.

Dope

Potential Patron
Can you give us the Char code of Candi ? Can't recreate her myself
EDIT : i just realized i might be asking on a dead thread, still i'm lurking for the answer

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.