Jus Sanguinis [2D Adult RPG] (1 Viewer)

BenLawrence

Potential Patron
Hey!

I'm an artist by trade (not strictly speaking, since I work retail), but I'm trying my hand at making a 2D video game. I have a guy programming for me, so that part is covered, and I can write a little here and there.

LATEST PUBLIC DEMO: Jus Sanguinis Demo 3 (exe) / Jus Sanguinis Demo 3 (jar)

Controls:
W/Up -> Walk North
S/Down -> Walk South
A/Left -> Walk West
D/Right -> Walk East
Space -> Attack / Struggle / Get Up
Q -> Block
R -> Pick up item
E -> Activate object
I -> Inventory

The game world itself is going to be on a grid like the 2D Zelda games for Gameboy (you walk on the grid right now, but that may change to free-walking like those Zelda games), and the gameplay will all be live action (not turn-based).

f2c7bd99105515d3c673f43534a9e2cf.jpg

You play Shara, the girl on the left, as she levels up her skills and gets better equipment, makes a name for herself, and battles through the main quest line. I want the game to be pretty open-world, where you can free-roam and take on various quests, and I'm making it so that the different stories going on during the game are all happening on their own time rather than waiting for you.

Here's what Shara looks like in the game at this point:

idleEast0.png
idleNorth0.png
idleSouth0.png

I played a few games where your choices drastically alter the way that the quests develop and even impact the game world, and that's what I'm going for more than anything.

Jus Sanguinis will include lots of 'special' content, listed below. Bolded ones are major focuses of the game. (NOTE: This will change as I develop the game and get feedback from supporters on the direction of the game.)
- Pregnancy
- Impregnation

- Reluctance
- Ryona
- Lactation
- Mind Control
- Monsters
- Transformation
- Magic
- Bukkake
- Groups
- Virginity
- Incest
- Pairings: M/F, F/F, M/M, F/M/F, H/F

The game is going to be free for anyone to play, available for download on my blog. The game's playable right now, but I'm trying to get a few more things done so I can get a rough version uploaded in the next couple weeks
icon_e_biggrin.gif

Blog:
Jus Sanguinis, the Game

If you have any questions or suggestions, I'm all ears!

Last edited by a moderator:

BenLawrence

Potential Patron
Thanks for the confidence, Footguy :D

I'm working really hard to bring that to you as soon as possible, so keep an eye out!

BenLawrence

Potential Patron
Update on July 15th

I updated the demo, so it's a lot better now. I'm still working on it, and it's not nearly done, but it's a lot less awful now :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.