Invincible Goddess Beauty [ENGLISH SUBTITLES] (1 Viewer)

Frroyt

Casual Client

The invincible goddess may have super powers, but when she unexpectedly becomes host to a human soul, she turns out to be far too impotent to even save herself. Her personal demon violates her with complete impunity, and stubborn resistance only increases her torment. Yet, the hapless heroine refuses to concede defeat, even to the very bitter end.

This is my personal favorite in the Japanese genre. Nene Fujimori may not be endowed with large breasts, but rather than insult my intelligence with plastic boobs, the Japanese producers opted to focus on her better assets. Normally, I prefer the lean, well muscled glutes you see on athletes and dancers. Butt, if you like smooth, well rounded derrieres (allowing for some dimples) Nene may be worth a gander, especially since the cameraman will give you long, sustained close-ups. I do, of course, find Nene rather pretty, and she's very slender. So, I'm willing to overlook any other limitations she may have, such as her obvious lack of fighting skills.

Of course, there are other issues. As many of you know, the Japs normally blur our view of male and female genitals. In my opinion, however, clothing is simpler, more natural, and a far less annoying method of anatomical concealment. In this video, the heroine's costume is torn just enough to expose her small breasts, while a slender thong affords us a generous view of her shapely buttocks. Since her vagina remains covered (even during simulated copulation) there is little need to deform the picture. Although, I would have preferred a sheer, see-through fabric instead of an opaque blue patch.

In terms of theme, it cums as no surprise that the heroine is soundly beaten. In this case, however, there are extenuating circumstances. Most importantly, the Goddess DOES save someone's life. This act of self sacrifice makes her a 'true' heroine; a commendable status that superheroines in peril rarely uphold in countless Western spin-offs, where the wannabe moral crusader is just another helpless victim. Secondly, while its true that the Goddess proves vulnerable, her weakness is simply due to 'human nature.' This explanation for her short comings is far less depreciating to her personal image than forcing her to admit that she's nothing more than a wanton slut. It's important to note that even though the goddess is physically defeated, her will is never broken. Hence the term 'invincible'. Also note that as long as her costume remains intact, so does her integrity.

I suppose I could add that although this is clearly an exploitation film (sex & violence are the most important attractions) the writers DID make an effort to reach us on an intellectual level, notably, through the male voice inside of the Goddess's head. It's not clear, who he is or how he became part of her subconscious, but he's the main reason that the goddess suffered this humiliating defeat. I suppose you could call him her animus, but since he personifies her sense of compassion, he has more in common with an anima. In other words, traditional gender roles have been reversed, such that a woman does the fighting and a man represents peace & love.

On the technical side, the special effects are minimal, the picture is small (720 x 480p), and the combat scenes are mediocre at best. However, there is one good point worth mentioning. While I'm usually glad to get a closer look at my favorite part of female anatomy, I don't necessarily like to see valuable merchandise get damaged. So, I'm not a big fan of spanking videos. However, I'm happy to say that the Japs found a good way to whip Nene's curvaceous ass without turning it into a large red beet. Electrocution, hair pulling, wedgies, and vicious slaps in the face are other ways to cruelly torment a pathetic young woman without causing her any permanent physical damage.

So, to sum it all up, if you like a nice, tight Japanese ass, Nene Fujimori may be worth a look. However, if you enlarge the picture by more than 50%, it will begin blur. In other words, you'll probably have to be content with viewing the video at around 1080 x 720p. Of course, if you have a small screen to begin with, this shouldn't be a problem.

MKV (720 x 480p; 1656 kbps) 1:04:58, 770 Mb
mediafire.com/file/ylymlhcsxungrwv/

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Ripper1 Ripper1 and DoBap DoBap ,

Please see site rules on trading.
Specifically"
"Trading

If you want to trade any paid/pirated content in private, that's on you. You do it out of my sight and the sight of any staff members. . . . "

That means conduct your trading discussion via private conversation, not in open forum. :wink:

Link to full site rules is in my siggie.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.