Interesting Ryona Expirience (1 Viewer)

Rob

Vivacious Visitor
I've been uncomfortable with sharing my interest in ryona for some time but I think I've finally gotten over it by embracing it...

So two nights ago I had a semi-lucid dream. I consider a fully lucid dream to be one in which I have FULL control over EVERY aspect. In this one, I only had slight control over one character... Lara Croft.

In my dream I was playing Tomb Raider (.....2.....3????) but it was fully immersive (I was in the dream as an observer and my thoughts alone would control Lara; i.e. the only lucid part was that I had direct control over Lara). It was very dark and dark-blue all around and there was this huge waterfall on the edge of a cliff. My view was directly behind her as it would be in the game and to the right were some titans / enormous demons and instead of fighting them I made Lara jump off the waterfall-cliff. She never died, she just fell forever.

But she did scream.

And after a few seconds each time the "game" "reset." There were no game-overs or anything like that in my dream, it just.... reset. And each time I consciously did the same thing. She screamed a little differently in every instance.

I've been thinking about this dream for the last two days and thought I might share it here to get a fresh set of eyes from those that *ahem* know more about this than I.

I've found myself wanting to extract sound files from my old Tomb Raider games ever since...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.