instructions on modding Tomb Raider (1 Viewer)

rosterd

Potential Patron
Is there a list of directions on using umod with Tomb Raider (2013)? I have been looking for 2 hours and could use some help. Thank you

rosterd

Potential Patron
Good point. I just dl it and i'll try. Sorry im new to this and have never used these programs before.

G

Gandalf

Last edited by a moderator:

Mharius

Content Creator
If only umod would work correctly... sadly it has some kind of problem in most games.

Texmod has to do for now.

flashone

Potential Patron
How to use Texmod

If only umod would work correctly... sadly it has some kind of problem in most games.

Texmod has to do for now.

Hi, I'm new to GVZ & to Tombraider 2013. I have followed all the directions for directx9 and for use with steam. I can open texmod and enter the game fine. But when I try to add a .tpf file of any kind I get a little window that says oh'd shit happen and my avg anitvirus says I have a trojan in a temporary hidden file in ///apps. Would you know what is causing this? Oh ya I am running windows 7 ultimate. Thanks

G

Gandalf

Hi, I'm new to GVZ & to Tombraider 2013. I have followed all the directions for directx9 and for use with steam. I can open texmod and enter the game fine. But when I try to add a .tpf file of any kind I get a little window that says oh'd shit happen and my avg anitvirus says I have a trojan in a temporary hidden file in ///apps. Would you know what is causing this? Oh ya I am running windows 7 ultimate. Thanks
Yes that's typical with texmod you have to allow texmod in your av program or shut it down(your av program) while using texmod.

Last edited by a moderator:

flashone

Potential Patron
Thank you for the heads up. I now have everything running perfect! And thanks to you Mr. Wizard for all your great instruction and awesome contributions! CHEERS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.