Injustice Gods Among Us Nude Patches (1 Viewer)

XxDeStRoYeRxX

Potential Patron
Hello all,

I decided to start making some NPs for Injustice,

I'll work on them in alphabetical order starting from Base then DLC chars and once they're all done will try to create my own DLC chars.

Catwoman Standard:
Hot and Sexy Plastic Edition - Catwoman wasn't sure what to wear this evening :o so she dug up some old plastic wrapping and called it a day, i for one support her decision!
View attachment 18010View attachment 18011View attachment 18012View attachment 18013
View attachment 18024

Catwoman - Arkham City:
NIPSLIP!:cool:... Or is it? - On a hot summer night after a successful jewel heist she just needed to cool down a bit and decided to install a personal ventilation system. It's the latest in Wayne Tech!
View attachment 18014
View attachment 18025

Catwoman - Regime:
BATPWNED! - On that night, the Dark Knight did RISE...:confused: however, i had no idea bats like to mark their territory too...
View attachment 18015
View attachment 18026

Harley Quinn - We all know how perverted Harley is; well she hangs out with The Joker, that's enough of a hint, now she feels ignored by The Joker, so she decided to get his attention the only way she knew how! That's right... she decided to kill batman... but that failed so she tried something else... Enjoy!
View attachment 18016
View attachment 18027
She was a real headache to mod, have had glitch after glitch with her, and took double the time to mod her, hopefully her next skin won't be as buggy. Her panties are not quite perfect, for some it could be an eyesore, but with all the trouble i've had with her couldn't deal with that right now. I'll get around to that at some point or if it's sticking out too much in a bad way i'll put her panties back on.

Harley - Arkham City:
View attachment 18116
View attachment 18115

Harley - Insurgency:
April's Fools - One day Joker decided to play a prank on Harley, he took a pic of her breasts and had them made into a shirt. Joker gave all his goons a free "Harley Top" and sold a few millions to the rest, he actually got rich off of it... but bombs and doomsday devices don't come cheap so he spent it all, anyway, Harley to protest against it she decided to wear one herself.
View attachment 18017
View attachment 18028

Hawkgirl - *Insert comedic description here*
View attachment 18019
View attachment 18029

Hawkgirl - Insurgency
HAWTGIRL Version!
Pretty hard to do a NP for her as her breasts are covered up but in the end i don't think it looks all that bad like this.
View attachment 18030
View attachment 18031

Killer Frost - Standard
View attachment 18118
View attachment 18117

Raven - Standard
View attachment 18163
View attachment 18162

Sorry it took so long to release an update, IGAU isn't on my priority list anymore. I'll release an update as time and mood permits :)

If you guys find any errors/glitches or messed up texture please let me know so i can fix it.

X.
where do i put them

acb10blog

Potential Patron
Amazing, thanks so much for the mod! I had the old version that gave error and with its update it works perfectly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.