Injustice Gods Among Us Nude Patches (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 2281

Avid Affiliate
Hello all,

I decided to start making some NPs for Injustice,

I'll work on them in alphabetical order starting from Base then DLC chars and once they're all done will try to create my own DLC chars.

Catwoman Standard:
Hot and Sexy Plastic Edition - Catwoman wasn't sure what to wear this evening :o so she dug up some old plastic wrapping and called it a day, i for one support her decision!
Catwoman SS1.jpg Catwoman SS2.jpg Catwoman SS3.jpg Catwoman SS4.jpg
View attachment Catwoman.rar

Catwoman - Arkham City:
NIPSLIP!:cool:... Or is it? - On a hot summer night after a successful jewel heist she just needed to cool down a bit and decided to install a personal ventilation system. It's the latest in Wayne Tech!
Catwoman_A SS.jpg
View attachment Catwoman_A.rar

Catwoman - Regime:
BATPWNED! - On that night, the Dark Knight did RISE...:confused: however, i had no idea bats like to mark their territory too...
Catwoman_V SS.jpg
View attachment Catwoman_V.rar

Harley Quinn - We all know how perverted Harley is; well she hangs out with The Joker, that's enough of a hint, now she feels ignored by The Joker, so she decided to get his attention the only way she knew how! That's right... she decided to kill batman... but that failed so she tried something else... Enjoy!
HarleyQuinn SS.jpg
View attachment HarleyQuinn.rar
She was a real headache to mod, have had glitch after glitch with her, and took double the time to mod her, hopefully her next skin won't be as buggy. Her panties are not quite perfect, for some it could be an eyesore, but with all the trouble i've had with her couldn't deal with that right now. I'll get around to that at some point or if it's sticking out too much in a bad way i'll put her panties back on.

Harley - Arkham City:
HarleyQuinn_A_SS.jpg
View attachment HarleyQuinn_A.rar

Harley - Insurgency:
April's Fools - One day Joker decided to play a prank on Harley, he took a pic of her breasts and had them made into a shirt. Joker gave all his goons a free "Harley Top" and sold a few millions to the rest, he actually got rich off of it... but bombs and doomsday devices don't come cheap so he spent it all, anyway, Harley to protest against it she decided to wear one herself.
HarleyQuinn_V SS.jpg
View attachment HarleyQuinn_V.rar

Hawkgirl - *Insert comedic description here*
Hawkgirl SS.jpg
View attachment Hawkgirl.rar

Hawkgirl - Insurgency
HAWTGIRL Version!
Pretty hard to do a NP for her as her breasts are covered up but in the end i don't think it looks all that bad like this.
Hawkgirl_V SS.jpg
View attachment Hawkgirl_V.rar

Killer Frost - Standard
KillerFrost_SS.jpg
View attachment KillerFrost.rar

Raven - Standard
Raven_SS.jpg
View attachment Raven.rar

Sorry it took so long to release an update, IGAU isn't on my priority list anymore. I'll release an update as time and mood permits :)

If you guys find any errors/glitches or messed up texture please let me know so i can fix it.

X.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 2281

Avid Affiliate
If anyone knows a way to get all the costumes unlocked without using iOS or pre-order editions please let me know.

I'm mainly talking about all the costumes that are already present in the game just not accessible, there has to be a way to just flip some switches and enable them or magic incantation or something...

KingKRool2002

Potential Patron
The mods look awesome, but I keep getting a Crash To Desktop right before the pre-fight character intros. Is your Injustice game up-to-date with all latest updates/patches? I've found with other mods for this game that a CTD usually occurs when the costume mod was made on an older version/patch of the Injustice game. Usually, when the modder updates the mod (I'm not sure how you do that), the mod works fine afterwards. Is anyone else getting a CTD with these mods?

KingKRool2002

Potential Patron
So far, I just tried the Arkham City Catwoman mod. I'll try the rest tomorrow and let you know if there's any problem with them too.

Deleted member 2281

Avid Affiliate
I don't think it works the same way for xbox, there's probably a different process but i down own an xbox to test the skins anyway, so unfortunately someone else has to make some NPs for the xbox version.

KingKRool2002

Potential Patron
Sorry I didn't get to test the other ones out yet, I just got a PS4. I'm planning on trying the other costumes either tomorrow night or New Year's Eve.

Naivul

Potential Patron
This is awesome! I hope you add more nude patches for this game soon. The game is currently at 50% on steam and I snatched it up. Now I'm hoping someone makes the game more interesting. ;)

Deleted member 2281

Avid Affiliate
@KingKRool2002 If you're still having problems just redownload, all the mods have been updated.
@Naivul I will make a mod for every female character in the game, maybe except Wonder Woman, haven't gotten around to her but from what i've seen in-game she'll probably not look good with a NP.

@All Sorry i haven't managed to keep my promise of releasing a patch per day, holidays are interfering :) but no matter how long i will take i will finish making NPs for all characters, even if it might take a while.

KingKRool2002

Potential Patron
Awesome, I'll re-try the mods and see if they are working for me now. BTW, I can't wait for the rest of the nude mods (especially Wonder Woman's costumes) :)

KingKRool2002

Potential Patron
Awesome! All of the mods work for me now. Thanks!

EDIT: Raven looks awesome! You rock!!!! I can' wait till you get to Wonder Woman's costmes :)

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Trippy Headband

I downloaded all of them and put all of the files into a new folder in the DLC directory. After that, right when I went into archives, my game froze. I checked in the folder and the only files in each of these downloads are the skin files and the jpg's. What about the game files that are needed to make the skin work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.