Infinity Duel(new arena game) (1 Viewer)

summonmint

Avid Affiliate
A China developers just release some information about their new arena battle game,(seems like Smite or Cyphers)
We can see some nice move in the video.
The game will commence OB at 2015.

[video=youtube_share;1WtsmRjOOHI]http://youtu.be/1WtsmRjOOHI[/video]

Locusta

Vivacious Visitor
This looks fun ..though sadly lacking character customization? None of these characters grip me at first glance ..though I guess the brawling redhead wrapped in towels(?) could be promising providing she has a more thoughtful alternate outfit. Staff girl might be OK. I'd have thought by now some of the played-out male badass archetypes would be justly transferred to female characters.

Last edited by a moderator:

summonmint

Avid Affiliate
This looks fun ..though sadly lacking character customization? None of these characters grip me at first glance ..though I guess the brawling redhead wrapped in towels(?) could be promising providing she has a more thoughtful alternate outfit. Staff girl might be OK. I'd have thought by now some of the played-out male badass archetypes would be justly transferred to female characters.
Right now the information about this game is few,
I will keep you posted if any further news release :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.