In need of some audio files for a game... (1 Viewer)

Ryonassault

Ryonani Teamster
Hello again,

I'm hoping someone on here would be able to get these...

I'm in need of some voice files for a game i'm having done. Unfortunately I don't have a girl in my life willing to do the voice work that would fit the build voicewise for the character so I thought I'd see if anyone had some good ones...

I'm more interested in just the moans, screams, and grunts of pain and maybe sounds that might fit for the heroine getting worked over sexually. Sexy heavy breathing is good too much like the stuff in the new DoA5 and of course her voice as she attacks.

I was thinking some of these if anyone has any:
1) Soul Calibur 4 Hilde (Jap and Eng)
2) Soul Calibur 4 Ivy (Jap and Eng)
3) Soul Calibur 5 Hilde (Jap and Eng)
4) Soul Calibur 5 Ivy (Jap and Eng)
5) Chun Li from any of the Street Fighter 4s
6) Momiji from the PS3 Fist of the North Star

DoA5 is a pretty hot topic right now on this board, I'm sure some of those sound files are bound to work especially for the heavy breathing...

The character is a very athletic and large amazon type heroine so if perhaps anyone has something that could fit that, I'd love to peruse and see how things sound. Maybe something of a slightly deeper tone.

There are other characters too, but I'm trying to see how just the one character works out for now

Any help with this would be very much appreciated!

I do not yet know what format the files need to be in so I think for now just having it in a typical mp3 or wav or something fairly readable should work for the time being and then I'll worry about conversions later on.

- - - Updated - - -

There's a video in the vids section called audio ryona that features the Diablo 3 female wizard sounds all pasted together in a nice little package. If anyone would have something like that for the female barbarian, that'd probably be perfect!

onlinehero

Casual Client
I was thinking some of these if anyone has any:
1) Soul Calibur 4 Hilde (Jap and Eng)
2) Soul Calibur 4 Ivy (Jap and Eng)
3) Soul Calibur 5 Hilde (Jap and Eng)
4) Soul Calibur 5 Ivy (Jap and Eng)
5) Chun Li from any of the Street Fighter 4s
6) Momiji from the PS3 Fist of the North Star

1-4) See this how to record sounds from SC4/SC5:

"I noticed that Soul Calibur 4 voices can be recorded quite easily with Audacity by connecting Xbox360/PS3 audio plug into PC's mic/line in port. In options menu mute all other sounds except character voices and select the language you want. Then go to training mode and versus, and select some mute character as an damage inflictor (Darth Vader is very good). After that just start beating the shit out the character you want to record, and capture everything" OR "beat arcade mode with a character and then go to their profile and choose voices"

5) You can download her JP voice from here
6) There is no Momiji in Fist of the North Star. Her name is Mamiya, and it was not possible to record her voice. I tried that in 2011

DOA heavy breathing see same link as in no 5

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryonassault

Ryonani Teamster
1-4) See this how to record sounds from SC4/SC5:

"I noticed that Soul Calibur 4 voices can be recorded quite easily with Audacity by connecting Xbox360/PS3 audio plug into PC's mic/line in port. In options menu mute all other sounds except character voices and select the language you want. Then go to training mode and versus, and select some mute character as an damage inflictor (Darth Vader is very good). After that just start beating the shit out the character you want to record, and capture everything" OR "beat arcade mode with a character and then go to their profile and choose voices"

5) You can download her JP voice from here
6) There is no Momiji in Fist of the North Star. Her name is Mamiya, and it was not possible to record her voice. I tried that in 2011

DOA heavy breathing see same link as in no 5

Why thank you, good sir!

D'oh, Mamiya, that's what I meant.

Thanks for the suggestions, I shall endeavor to try those out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.