I'm looking for scuba Zako content (1 Viewer)

NecroDiver

Potential Patron
Hi, I really like scuba girls getting into fight and I want a dedicated thread for it, so if you guys know any anime or live action zako stuff that is scuba related please share it here.
Here is some pic that I found:
177.jpg
28675942-scuba-woman-with-spear-gun.jpg
Video-150.wmv_snapshot_12.14__2017.11.18_17.34.15_.jpg
underwater_by_ponitar-d4rgjvl.jpg
Underwater_combat_by_Bodak1984.jpg

NecroDiver

Potential Patron
what's some of this from? are they just pics? or do you know where some of the images come from?
the 2 cg pics I found on Deviant art, the one with the harpoon is stock photo actualy, the first one is from an old TV show and the midle one I got from a furom that focuses on scuba diving girls

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I don't know if this will interest you as its from a game, but there is a female scuba enemy in the Thunderjaws arcade game.

shown around 21:17 in if it doesn't auto link to that time

Wow, why did I never heard of this game before? Even in the non-water stages you have sexy female enemies, including mutant lizard women!

antonio_manuel

Master of this Domain
I found a Game for Pc, game with the mouse, heroine fighting underwater with alien babes, first enter to the base and need destroy it, but first need fight with scuba babes xd.

Attachments

submarine.rar
560.2 KB · Views: 180

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.