Hogwarts Uniforms (1 Viewer)

krlsmnk

Potential Patron
Seems odd that no one has requested these. Search results for "Hogwarts", "Gryffindor", and even just "Robe" return no results.

There are several states the uniform can come in:
  1. Scarf: On / Off
  2. Full Robe: Closed / Open / Off
  3. Casual Gray Shirt with White Undershirt, House Tie, and Dark Bottoms: On / Off
In this image, you can see Ron in just his casuals; Hermionie in full, closed robes; and Draco in full, open robes:
3 States

Additional Refs:

Robes, Closed:
Robes, Closed

Robes, Open:
Robes, Open

Robe + Scarf:
Robe + Scarf

No Robes + Scarf:
No Robes + Scarf

Just Casual Clothes:
Imgur: The magic of the Internet

These House shields are displayed on the breast of the robes and casual shirts. In this image, it's on the sleeve. In the "Robes, Closed" image, it's in the right place:

Last edited:

krlsmnk

Potential Patron
K krlsmnk There is a issue with most of your images, I can only see the last two.
Bizarre. They're not loading on mobile at all, but on PC I can click the gray part of the box in the spoiler and it will take me to all of them.
I could remove the spoilers, but the IMGUR Links automatically put the images into the post so it gets long and difficult to read.

krlsmnk

Potential Patron
I edited the original. See if that fixed it.
Sorry, guys. I've been a bit out of the site loop since it migrated to Undertow.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
The images are now visible for me, but only a few of them are the full profile that modders need to fill a request.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Issues I see:
  1. Try to find anime style refs, with simple colours (ideally, fill, shade and light reflection): some refs don't make the job easy for modders because their colours have many gradients, that are really difficult to reproduce in vector drawing.
  2. Try to find refs in kneeling position: it will make the job really easier for modders, because it is the main position of SDT and the bottom clothes look really different when standing straight and kneeling, especially skirts and robes.
  3. Try also to find references showing the arms in as many SDT positions as possible (ie. in the back, loose, on her legs, on his legs) for the same reasons as above. Elbows are a crucial part.
  4. Try to find other mods involving similar long skirts: they are amost impossible to draw for SDT, because of the moving joint at her knees. Some modders like dantethedarkprince dantethedarkprince found solutions for that, so it would be easier to copy them.
  5. Try to find refs of robes with belts, or at least very close to the waist, because it is the only way to adapt this piece of clothing to SDT, as there is a moving joint at her waist. Otherwise, the robe outlines will "break" when the girl moves.
  6. Try to find a better resolution ref for the scarf, the No Robes + Scarf one is too pixelated when zoomed in to do something good with it.
And finally, keep in mind that making a single outfit takes litteraly hours, often days, and is made by modders free of charge on their free time, so don't be greedy, be specific in your request and more importantly well prepared: ie. read carefully both Requesting Rules & Reference Shot Guide and provide good references.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.