[PC] Hey, found this underrated Adult game. (1 Viewer)

ReaperofSouls42

Potential Patron
It's called Puppet Nightmares. Not a visual novel, but it does have an interesting and fun story with lots of sexy monster girls and other nightmarish creatures that you can collect and use to battle and fight through the story and pvp. It's an turn based rpg with different difficulties with a small community of friendly people. It might be worth a look if you're into that kind of thing.

[url=http://www.puppetnightmares.com/index.php?sh=86249] [/URL]

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I'm not particularly interested in this game, but for those who might be considering it, here's a link to an old gameplay video

Kargan3033

Club Regular
It's called Puppet Nightmares. Not a visual novel, but it does have an interesting and fun story with lots of sexy monster girls and other nightmarish creatures that you can collect and use to battle and fight through the story and pvp. It's an turn based rpg with different difficulties with a small community of friendly people. It might be worth a look if you're into that kind of thing.

']
86249.jpg
[/URL]

Thanks for sharing this Reaper, I wish there was an off line verison of this game to download, I don't like on-line/brower games, but I'll be keeping my eye on this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

ReaperofSouls42

Potential Patron

']Thanks for sharing this Reaper, I wish there was an off line verison of this game to download, I don't like on-line/brower games, but I'll be keeping my eye on this one.[/URL]
An offline version would be pretty great and make the game more versatile.. But, yeah it'd be hard to do probably. The creator is also busy creating more additions to the game too. But that's a good thing in it's own way, always something to look forward to.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
An offline version would be pretty great and make the game more versatile.. But, yeah it'd be hard to do probably. The creator is also busy creating more additions to the game too. But that's a good thing in it's own way, always something to look forward to.

That's true but I decided to try and I have to say it's not bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.