Help With the Dialogueactionsmod (1 Viewer)

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
I'm having an issue with transitions in this mod when writing a dialogue. Basically, this is what happens:

intro00:"Lieutenant Fedosya, You have done well over the years I have watched you. I have seen you grow from a frightened little fledgling girl to the strong, young vampiric woman you are today.[intro01]"{"style":"Him","set":{"da.background.load":"Roof.png"}}
intro01:"[NORMAL_MOOD] [ARMS_LEGS] I am grateful for your praise of me, general. It is truly an honor to serve with and under you.[intro02]"
intro02:"It indeed is, lieutenant, which is why I am going to recommend you a promotion to SVINS; our government's most elite vampire intelligence agency.[intro03]"{"style":"Him"}
intro03:"[SHOCK][HAPPY_MOOD] Thank you, general. This is truly an honor.[intro04]"
intro04:"However, [HOLD][SHOW_PENIS] You must complete an oral examination for me in order for me to make the recommendation, as per the orders of the General Secretary himself.[intro05]"{"style":"Him"}
intro05:"[SHOCK][RIGHT_ARM_HIS_LEGS][LOOK_UP]But sir, aren't there policies against-[intro06]"
intro06:"I thought you were taught to never question the Motherland, Lieutenant. Now, let the examination commence before I personally see to it that you are sent to the gulags for insubordination.[intro07]"{"style":"Him"}
intro07:"[RIGHT_ARM_HIS_LEGS][LOOK_DOWN]Sir, yes sir![intro08]"
intro08:"Also, be careful with those fangs of yours. Now, enough talk. Let us begin."{"style":"Him"}

pre_cum_blowjob_false:"Keep going lieutenant. I'm getting closer."{"style":"Him"}
pre_cum_blowjob_false:"I'm gonna burst in your mouth Fedosya!"{"style":"Him"}
pre_cum_blowjob_false:"It's coming lieutenant!"{"style":"Him"}
pre_cum_blowjob_false:"I can feel him getting close now."{style":"Thought"}
pre_cum_blowjob_false:"[MOAN]I've been rubbing myself since I started sucking on you, sir. I'm getting close too."
cum_on_face_blowjob_false:"Nyaa [OW][WINCE][BLINK]. There's so much on my face sir.[blowjobcum001]"
cum_on_face_blowjob_false:"[HAPPY_MOOD] It feels so warm.[blowjobcum001]"
cum_in_mouth_blowjob_false:"[NORMAL_MOOD] I suppose it's not a bad taste, sir. [SWALLOW] It's certainly better than the meals from the mess hall.[blowjobcum001]"

blowjobcum001:"AHH! Wow, lieutenant! This is a most exemplary exam performance indeed.[blowjobcum002]"{"style":"Him"}
blowjobcum002:"Thank you for your praise, general. This is all for the glory of the Motherland![blowjobcum003]"
blowjobcum003:"It most certainly is, Lieutenant Fedosya. I think you are ready now for the advanced part of the exam.[blowjobcum004]"{"style":"Him"}
blowjobcum004:"[LOOK_UP] What do you mean sir...[SHOCK][FACE_FUCK_STYLE]? So this is what you mean?[blowjobcum005]"
blowjobcum005:"Yes Lieutenant Fedosya. Only this time, I shall be slapping you as well as part of an evaluation of your pain tolerance.[blowjobcum006]"{"style":"Him"}
blowjobcum006:"[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_DOWN]Understood sir. Commence the evaluation... this will be pleasurable for the both of us.[blowjobcum007]"
blowjobcum007:"Heh, your enthusiasm to serve is most admirable indeed Lieutenant Fedosya. It's a pity we will only be doing this once."{"style":"Him"}

The text in red font is the dialogue that won't happen. Neither of the characters say anything when the guy releases or is near releasing, thus preventing the rest of the dialogue from progressing. Please answer soon. I would like to get this dialogue done as soon as I can while my ideas are still alive. In the meantime, I'll try to figure out a way out of this pickle somehow. Thanks in advance.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Code:
vigorous_facefuck:"[SLAP][MOAN][AHEGAO_MOOD]You really weren't kidding, were you lieutenant? I can tell by your face that you're really enjoying this."{"style":"Him"}
vigorous_facefuck:"[AHEGAO_MOOD][MOAN] Yes general! Slap my naughty face again! [SLAP][HAPPY_MOOD] AWWW YES GENERAL DISCIPLINE THIS NAUGHTY LIEUTENANT. SLAY THIS VAMPIRE. TEACH ME A LESSON I WILL NEVER FORGET!"
vigorous_facefuck:"[HAPPY_MOOD][ADD_TEARS]That's right, my dear Fedosya. [SLAP] Take it! [SLAP] Take it all! Take my punishment like the harlot you are. Feel me down your throat as I slap, punish, and humiliate you[SLAP]!"{"style":"Him"}
vigorous_facefuck:"What has he done to me? I can't help but be feel exhilarated at being treated like this. I must be a masochist by this point."{"style":"Thought"}
vigorous_facefuck:"Pound my face and destroy my throat, sir."

pre_cum_facefuck:"I'm getting close again lieutenant."{"style":"Him"}
pre_cum_facefuck:"He's throbbing again. I can feel it."{"style":"Thought"}
pre_cum_facefuck:"I'm getting close. Keep sucking and don't stop!"{"style":"Him"}

cum_in_mouth_facefuck:"Savor it all lieutenant. Don't waste a single drop.[facefuckcum001]"{"style":"Him"}
cum_in_throat_facefuck:"It's coming down my throat again. [HAPPY_MOOD] This burning sensation feels so good.[facefuckcum001]"{"style":"Thought"}
cum_on_face_facefuck:"AHHH! It's so hot, but it feels so good.[facefuckcum001]"

facefuckcum001:"An amazing exam performance indeed, lieutenant.[facefuckcum002]"{"style":"Him"}
facefuckcum002:"Thank you, sir. It felt great for me too... [LOOK_UP][HAPPY_MOOD] More than that, really.[facefuckcum003]"
facefuckcum003:"I'm happy to hear that, lieutenant. Now, I think we are ready for the examination. Would you please take off your shirt?[facefuckcum004]"{"style":"Him"}
facefuckcum004:"This is more than just an oral exam?[facefuckcum005]"
facefuckcum005:"Yes it is lieutenant. Do it now.[facefuckcum006]"{"style":"Him"}
facefuckcum006:"Understood, sir.[facefuckcum007]"{"set":{"da.charcode.load":"tops:none;top:none"}}
facefuckcum007:"Excellent, lieutenant. You have quite the bodacious bosom. As part of the examination, you must figure out the most efficient means of using it. Good Luck.[facefuckcum008]"
facefuckcum008:"I know how. [ANIMTOOLS_$ATV2_titfuck_jetstorm][facefuckcum009]"{"set":{"position":"titfuck"}}
facefuckcum009:"An ingenious position you've chosen, lieutenant. Now, let's get down it."{"style":"Him"}
Code:
pre_cum_blowjob_false
I can't find this trigger in the documentation for DA. Why not use regular pre_cum instead?
Thanks for the answer. I'll try that. When I was writing the above, I was copy-pasting pieces of dialogue from Samoth's "Hung Like a Bully" dialogue.

Update: Yay! Your suggestion worked. By the way, what do false and true mean when you use them in dialogue writing with dialogueactions? Also, because I removed the vigorous from the default position, the vigorous dialogues won't activate. More importantly, these dialogue lines won't activate(they are above):
So what happens if I add either false or true to those dialogue lines, and how do I trigger those so that the dialogue progresses to the next position. Basically, my dialogue is starting from the default position to the face-pound position, and so forth. Sorry for the questions by the way. Maybe I'm blind, but I can't seem to find the correct information I need from Samoth's loader bundle, and I have been heavily reliant on copy-pasting and experimentation

Last edited:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
thought those line types looked weird. you probably copied out of a massive dialog that was using stuff to concatenate things together to form custom line types.
i don't know the syntax off the top of my head, but he was probably doing something like
[pre_cum_*mode*_*hisArmholding*]
check the rest of his dialog to figure out how he was actually making this work, my notation is definitely not right but it is the concept that counts.

Deltavoid

Content Creator
All linetypes need a trigger in order for sdt to use them. linetypes like pre_cum: and start: are coded to trigger when certain conditions are met. linetypes such as pre_cum_facefuck: and <linetype>_INSTANT: are not programmed. SDT sees these as custom linetypes and therefore does not know what to do with them. Try using
Code:
pre_cum:"[pre_cum_facefuck]"
or
Code:
pre_cum:"[pre_cum_*position*]"

as for the Boolean question, adding true or false probably won't fix it unless the trigger that calls the lines does. if the custom linetype does not match the trigger, the lines will not play.

Last edited:

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
*position*
Is this also typed in all caps, or left as is? Also, just to make sure, are all the triggers you suggested typed in all caps like all other triggers? I tried your solution and it did not work. I tested it out by using the vigorous line.

Last edited:

Deltavoid

Content Creator
Is this also typed in all caps, or left as is? Also, just to make sure, are all the triggers you suggested typed in all caps like all other triggers? I tried your solution and it did not work. I tested it out by using the vigorous line.
they can be left as is. According to this line:
Code:
facefuckcum008:"I know how. [ANIMTOOLS_$ATV2_titfuck_jetstorm][facefuckcum009]"{"set":{"position":"titfuck"}}
position is a variable defined in the dialogue. [pre_cum_*position*] triggers the linetype pre_cum_<value of position>.
if position = titfuck, then [pre_cum_*position*] triggers the linetype pre_cum_titfuck:.
if position = facefuck, then [pre_cum_*position*] triggers the linetype pre_cum_facefuck:.
if position = 100, then [pre_cum_*position*] triggers the linetype pre_cum_100:.

Side note: a few tips on debugging dialogues:
  • Check the dialogue editor log.
  • Manually load monitor dialogue.
  • run the dialogue through either the online or offline Dialogue Checker.
    • A dictionary import file(offline version only) for MoreClothing v6.9, BreastExpPlus v3.4, DialogDisplayEdit v5, MoreMoods v2, ThroatResistStretch v1.3, and AnimTools v24 can be downloaded here. Just change the filename from "SbyModsDC.txt" to "SbyModsDC.json" and add it to the "includes.txt" file that comes with Dialogue Checker.
    • MoreTriggers comes packaged with its own dictionary import file.
    • DC is created and maintained by the creator of DA, so DC already supports most if not all of DA.
    • if you are using dialogue display edit, DC only recognizes the vanilla style values("Him", "Thought", and "Speak"). using styles such as HimAlt3 will return errors.

Last edited:

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
they can be left as is. According to this line:
Code:
position is a variable defined in the dialogue. [pre_cum_*position*] triggers the linetype pre_cum_<value of position>.
if position = titfuck, then [pre_cum_*position*] triggers the linetype pre_cum_titfuck:.
if position = facefuck, then [pre_cum_*position*] triggers the linetype pre_cum_facefuck:.
if position = 100, then [pre_cum_*position*] triggers the linetype pre_cum_100:.

Side note: a few tips on debugging dialogues:
  • Check the dialogue editor log.
  • Manually load monitor dialogue.
  • run the dialogue through either the online or offline Dialogue Checker.
    • A dictionary import file(offline version only) for MoreClothing v6.9, BreastExpPlus v3.4, DialogDisplayEdit v5, MoreMoods v2, ThroatResistStretch v1.3, and AnimTools v24 can be downloaded here. Just change the filename from "SbyModsDC.txt" to "SbyModsDC.json" and add it to the "includes.txt" file that comes with Dialogue Checker.
    • MoreTriggers comes packaged with its own dictionary import file.
    • DC is created and maintained by the creator of DA, so DC already supports most if not all of DA.
    • if you are using dialogue display edit, DC only recognizes the vanilla style values("Him", "Thought", and "Speak"). using styles such as HimAlt3 will return errors.
Thanks for the answer. Though do you think you can help me with one line from the vigorous line? I am having trouble triggering the vigorous facepound line when he is in the facepound position. Perhaps once I can trigger those lines, I can trigger all of the other lines I would like to work on as well. Specifically, it is this line:

vigorous_facefuck:"[SLAP][MOAN][AHEGAO_MOOD]You really weren't kidding, were you lieutenant? I can tell by your face that you're really enjoying this."{"style":"Him"}

So just so we're clear and on the same page, the above line should only be triggered when he is in the facepound position.

Last edited:

Wolf357

Avid Affiliate
Thanks for the answer. Though do you think you can help me with one line from the vigorous line? I am having trouble triggering the vigorous facepound line when he is in the facepound position. Perhaps once I can trigger those lines, I can trigger all of the other lines I would like to work on as well. Specifically, it is this line:

So just so we're clear and on the same page, the above line should only be triggered when he is in the facepound position.
No. Blowjobs are blowjobs, regardless of whether in vanilla 1 or vanilla 2.
If you're using animtools, you can differentiate between BJ, titfuck, vaginal, and anal:
vigorous:"[TAP_HANDS]"{"style":"thought","check":{"atv_position":0}} - BJ only (facefuck vanilla or not)
vigorous:"[TAP_HANDS]"{"style":"thought","check":{"atv_position":1}} - titfuck
vigorous:"[TAP_HANDS]"{"style":"thought","check":{"atv_position":2}} - Vaginal
vigorous:"[TAP_HANDS]"{"style":"thought","check":{"atv_position":3}} - Anal

Otherwise, you have to declare and set a variable for normal vs facefuck, and set that variable when you change; eg.
vigorous:"[vigorous_normal]"{"style":"thought","check":{"IsFacefuck":"false"}}
vigorous:"[vigorous_facefuck]"{"style":"thought","check":{"IsFacefuck":"true"}}
vigorous_normal:"Let me suck you"{"style":"thought"}
vigorous_facefuck:"fuck my face"{"style":"thought"}

Deltavoid

Content Creator
W Wolf357
It would be even simpler to use
Code:
vigorous:"[vigorous_*atv_position*]"
vigorous_0:"<facefuck>"
vigorous_1:"<titfuck>"
vigorous_2:"<vaginal>"
vigorous_0:"<anal>"
no need for check conditions.

Wolf357

Avid Affiliate
W Wolf357
It would be even simpler to use
Code:
vigorous:"[vigorous_*atv_position*]"
vigorous_0:"<facefuck>"
vigorous_1:"<titfuck>"
vigorous_2:"<vaginal>"
vigorous_0:"<anal>"
no need for check conditions.
True
On the other hand, it's fairly certain the original dialog had something similar, (a 'sorting' vigorous' like the way you have), but that was missed when the 'vigorous_facefuck' lines were copied. Show the first step, then show the advanced step ;)
(And, if you want a line to NOT play on one position, but WILL on the others, you either end up with three identical lines the way you did, or one CHECK line with a != comparison, as well.)

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Just to let you all know, I personally contacted Samoth for help with my dialogue and it turns out I was just missing this one chunk of code from his own dialogue that would help mine progress. All is well for now, but I'll ask for more help when I need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.