...Hello? (1 Viewer)

Teln

Potential Patron
Errm, is anybody still here in the Roleplay forum? I'm only asking since the most recent activity here was in January...

noice1

Potential Patron
Still here. The problem stems from a couple of individuals who have busy lives. There was (and maybe still are) plans for a large RP game, but as the organizer is among those who can't be dedicating the time on here, it's on hiatus. You're more than welcome to open up new RP; introduce your character and a scene to start. It would be nice to get this forum going again.

True Succubus

Potential Patron
That's my name, don't wear it out ;D Because if you do I'll kill you and rape your mothers with your sisters disembowelled face... That or I'll just give you an upside down smiley.

Yeah, City of Super's original post is being worked on every so often, but I'm juggling a love life, a life, practically an owner of a branch of a gym where I have negotiations with an Italian company for equipment who "Want to talk to a -->Man<---ager not the secretary" sexist cunts, I'll set them straight ¬.¬ but I'm planning on having a weekend or a couple days in the week off, hopefully, it'll be my first time off in at least 4 months...

KevinFace

Ryonani Teamster
It's kind of strange, having a love life and then coming to this forum.

I call it the Guilty Penis, and the nickname's a double entendre.

noice1

Potential Patron
It's kind of strange, having a love life and then coming to this forum.

I call it the Guilty Penis, and the nickname's a double entendre.

That is an oxymoron, the penis is never guilty, he is a slut that likes to be treated like the whore that he is. It's every other part of you that feels guilty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.