Gunner Girls art (anyone have any good ideas?) (1 Viewer)

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Well sort of they are nicely designed leotards and equipment so yeah that is kinda like gunner girl gear. What's up?

Not much my friend, just checking up on the GG's/female zakos you have been posting, I like your work thanks for sharing.

Fuuby

Swell Supporter
Yes WH40K is a good source of Gunner Gals/Female Zakos, Sisters of Battle and female Imperial Guards if you want strictly human gals, if you don't mind non humans then the Necrons, the space commies known as the Tau as well as both strains of Eldar would make for some top notch GG's/ female zakos.
Hmm sounds pretty decent! Hah do ya got any pics? I will go and give it a look see as well.

Fuuby

Swell Supporter
Not much my friend, just checking up on the GG's/female zakos you have been posting, I like your work thanks for sharing.
Cool thanks I want to try a small comic about their exploits. I just need some interesting enemies and maybe a decent setting heh.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Hmm sounds pretty decent! Hah do ya got any pics? I will go and give it a look see as well.

No I don't, at lest not the PG-13 ones LOL, if you get the chance get an old WH40k RTS game called Dawn Of War Soul Storm for some idea for some WH40k GG's/female zakos, also if you get that game get the Ultimate Apocalypse mod to go with it, you won't regret it.

Fuuby

Swell Supporter
No I don't, at lest not the PG-13 ones LOL, if you get the chance get an old WH40k RTS game called Dawn Of War Soul Storm for some idea for some WH40k GG's/female zakos, also if you get that game get the Ultimate Apocalypse mod to go with it, you won't regret it.
Ah ok heh. Still tho I'm kinda a go rebound as well heh. I'm not really into hardcore guro like raping dead bodies or anything but I like gory war violence heh. So yeah I will check it out.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Cool thanks I want to try a small comic about their exploits. I just need some interesting enemies and maybe a decent setting heh.

Ok then here's an idea off the top of my head if you like.

If the Gunner Girls are the good gals then they could be a merc team fore hire or an elite military unit who are hired to fight or are the enemies of a female cobra terrorist army out to take over the world, hell why not make this a long term project by designing non cannon fodder GunnerGirls and female cobra troops, if you want I can offer some help with this if you like.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Ah ok heh. Still tho I'm kinda a go rebound as well heh. I'm not really into hardcore guro like raping dead bodies or anything but I like gory war violence heh. So yeah I will check it out.

Don't worry DOW-SS doesn't have raping the dead bodies but it does have troops being blasted into bloody chunks though

Fuuby

Swell Supporter
Ok then here's an idea off the top of my head if you like.

If the Gunner Girls are the good gals then they could be a merc team fore hire or an elite military unit who are hired to fight or are the enemies of a female cobra terrorist army out to take over the world, hell why not make this a long term project by designing non cannon fodder GunnerGirls and female cobra troops, if you want I can offer some help with this if you like.
Kinda like GI Joe lol. I can dig that an elite unit of female super soldiers helping the UN or so in fighting off the Kobra threat. Heh. Are you OK with graphic violence? And what about the Kobra girls how would they look?

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Kinda like GI Joe lol. I can dig that an elite unit of female super soldiers helping the UN or so in fighting off the Kobra threat. Heh. Are you OK with graphic violence? And what about the Kobra girls how would they look?
Yep. Seems like we've got basically a consensus on a faux-Cobra thing. Needs their own type Fem-Cobra Commander too, I'd say! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fuuby

Swell Supporter
Ok here is some pigtailians this can be the cannon fodder girls

Attachments

• valla7_gore_scene_2_by_fuuby-d7xmt0m.jpg
    valla7_gore_scene_2_by_fuuby-d7xmt0m.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 178
  • future_warrior_tracie_by_fuuby-dbqha3q.jpg
    future_warrior_tracie_by_fuuby-dbqha3q.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 145
  • pigtailian_commando__by_fuuby-daqm7em.jpg
    pigtailian_commando__by_fuuby-daqm7em.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 152
  • un_contract_tracie_2054_by_fuuby-d9329ln.jpg
    un_contract_tracie_2054_by_fuuby-d9329ln.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 139

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Also here's my quick list for the cannon fodder SRC troops, will add more tomorrow.

Common Sisterhood Of The Red Cobra trooper.

Dress Unifrom:The standard blue GI.Joe cobra unifrom with a red cobra on the chest and ablack mouth covering from the rank and file troops and a red moth covering/scarf for the NCO SRC troops

Weapons:

Black laser rife that shoots a dark forest green laser beam, laser pistol that shoots a green beam like the rifle and a large copmbat knife and six grenades.

1 in 4 common SRC trooper will be armed with a heavy laser machine gun that shoots a large green beam like the standard issue SRC laser rifle, laser pistol and large combat knife, or will be armed with a large missile launcher, laser pistol, large combat knife and four missiles for the launcher.

Fire-Bat SRC trooper.

Dress Uniform:The Standard Fire-Bat Uniform is a light red, light orange and light yellow camo unifrom, helmet and face covering/oxagen/gas mask with a very dark red cobra head on the chest.

Weapons:An armored flamethrower that is filled with a deadly mixture of White Phosphorus and Napalm, standard SRC laser pistol a Thermal-Knife(super heated blade that cuts through/melts just about anything), six incendiary grenades.

Venom SRC trooper.

Dress Uniform:Dark green, light green and black camo uniform, helmet and gas mask with a dark red cobra head on the chest and the suit acts as an chemical, bio warfare suit.

Weapons:An armored toxic sprayer(works like a flamethrower) that is filled with a deadly chemical or biological agent, standard SRC laser pistol, Venom Blade(a knife filled with a deadly and agonizing poison), six toxic grenades.

Fuuby

Swell Supporter
Awes
Also here's my quick list for the cannon fodder SRC troops, will add more tomorrow.

Common Sisterhood Of The Red Cobra trooper.

Dress Unifrom:The standard blue GI.Joe cobra unifrom with a red cobra on the chest and ablack mouth covering from the rank and file troops and a red moth covering/scarf for the NCO SRC troops

Weapons:

Black laser rife that shoots a dark forest green laser beam, laser pistol that shoots a green beam like the rifle and a large copmbat knife and six grenades.

1 in 4 common SRC trooper will be armed with a heavy laser machine gun that shoots a large green beam like the standard issue SRC laser rifle, laser pistol and large combat knife, or will be armed with a large missile launcher, laser pistol, large combat knife and four missiles for the launcher.

Fire-Bat SRC trooper.

Dress Uniform:The Standard Fire-Bat Uniform is a light red, light orange and light yellow camo unifrom, helmet and face covering/oxagen/gas mask with a very dark red cobra head on the chest.

Weapons:An armored flamethrower that is filled with a deadly mixture of White Phosphorus and Napalm, standard SRC laser pistol a Thermal-Knife(super heated blade that cuts through/melts just about anything), six incendiary grenades.

Venom SRC trooper.

Dress Uniform:Dark green, light green and black camo uniform, helmet and gas mask with a dark red cobra head on the chest and the suit acts as an chemical, bio warfare suit.

Weapons:An armored toxic sprayer(works like a flamethrower) that is filled with a deadly chemical or biological agent, standard SRC laser pistol, Venom Blade(a knife filled with a deadly and agonizing poison), six toxic grenades.
Awesome!! is there a way to get these girls in some leotards? Or maybe some miltirzed lingerie or so?

Bad7

Swell Supporter
Awes

Awesome!! is there a way to get these girls in some leotards? Or maybe some miltirzed lingerie or so?

I mean what with the war in the middle east I'm sure there are a lot of shading dealings in the desert and I'm certain any good girly terrorist group will need to be able to dress for the heat . . . even if it is in defiance of the official dress-code.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.