[Guacamelee! Gold Edition] Nudemod - Tostada Topless (1 Viewer)

Tostada

Potential Patron
Hi there, this is a mod based on Tostada Delisiosa: Steam Workshop :: Tostada Delisiosa

Preview: Tostada Delisiosa Topless
EDIT: Deleted broken Mega link.
Link to download frpm post #14 https://www.undertow.club/attachments/tostada_777-gskin-rar.92875/

Just put that file in the same folder as your workshop downloaded skins.
Windows: /Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/guacamelee/UGC
Linux: /home/USERNAME/.local/share/Drinkbox Studios/Guacamelee/UGC

If you like it please subscribe to the workshop mod (Tostada Delisiosa), vote it and paste a link to this forum on the comment section so other people can get this.

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Posting a screenshot would be appreciated.

Tostada

Potential Patron
Posting a screenshot would be appreciated.
It's just like my avatar, but i can upload an ingame screenshot if you want :)

EDIT: There you have it ;D
Tostada Delisiosa Topless

Pwo3BDv.jpg

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Shame you're not editing this any more. I wanted to request her skin change to something more human. Not a fan of smurf colored characters. :(
Mod looks nice though and the game is very fun and funny.

Tostada

Potential Patron
I'm sorry but the software that must be used for this game costs 290€ per year. (Adobe Animate CC)
I made this with a free trial and i'm not buying or cracking that software, also i hate Windows, i hope developers start to use open and free tools so we can mod games easily.

K

klisurovi4

The mega link is dead. I'm guessing you won't be able to update it at this point, but meh, worth asking.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Ziron Ziron ,
Tostada has not been on line here in over a year. Wait a few days to see if he responds to your post. Your post is a 'good faith' attempt to ask for permission. If Tostada does not respond, go ahead and upload.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Ziron

Vivacious Visitor
Ziron Ziron ,
Tostada has not been on line here in over a year. Wait a few days to see if he responds to your post. Your post is a 'good faith' attempt to ask for permission. If Tostada does not respond, go ahead and upload.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
Ok so if no response by next weekend, then I'll post it thanks.

Ziron

Vivacious Visitor
So I think the file structure changed since He first posted, cause customskins folder, inside your install folder for guacamelee are where I've always put mine.

Attachments

Tostada_777.gskin.rar
1.3 MB · Views: 573

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.