Good girl vs Bad girl (classic bad girl humiliation) (1 Viewer)

TrishKO

Casual Client
Hi-hi! I'm looking for someone, who can help me to write one cute onesided fight story. The classic rivalry, between Good and Bad girl, where the good cutie will punish and humiliate her rude opponent, with easy.
If you interested, just give me a sign! Thaaank Uuuu! :want !:

TrishKO

Casual Client
Hiiii all, again! Anybody wanna play with me? Ok, here examples of my future story. Two girls in the ring. Bad girl, who loves to threaten her victims, pure evil and sexual predator. Arrogant smile, black leather boots and true mistress manners.
Good girl. Aww, she's a cute shy little angel! :) But she's very strong and playful. Power of Love always defeats the Brutal Force. :D
No deaths, no blood. Taunts and mockeries are welcomed! :D

Attachments

• 5481[1].jpg
    5481[1].jpg
    289.3 KB · Views: 515
  • 5482[2].jpg
    5482[2].jpg
    286.1 KB · Views: 500
  • 5511[1].jpg
    5511[1].jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 512
  • 5532[2].jpg
    5532[2].jpg
    293 KB · Views: 508
  • 5617[2].jpg
    5617[2].jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 515
  • 060524.jpg
    060524.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 482

TrishKO

Casual Client
Whoa! Who's first? Here is an example of story of my dream ;) :D

Momoko walks towards the ring in her white one piece, her pink shoes and her white socks. She pulled herself up onto the ring and entered the ring one leg at a time showing off her legs. Momoko bounced around the ring before going to her corner awaiting her rival to make her entrance.
Spotlights are turned off, the beam of light illuminated the place where she appeared! Great and invincible, Red Mistress! Reiko!
Red Reiko walked all the way to the ring, condescendingly looking at the audience. She stood in her corner, awaiting ring bell.
Momoko took a breath as she stared at Reiko from her corner as she bounced back and fourth, on the balls of her feet. Her eyes solely focused on Reiko's eyes as she tossed back a strand of her red hair. "I hope, you're ready to get your ass kicked." Momoko said producing a confident smile, as the bell rang. The red head charged forward, running at Reiko, she would try to kick Reiko in the stomach.
Reiko caught Momoko's foot, and grinned sarcastically. "Cute, silly Momo-chan. You're so funny. I'll make you beg, baby." Reiko pushed Momoko, and jumped to her, with a raised fist.
Momoko yelped when Reiko caught her foot and pushed her back. The red head stumbled back as Reiko ran at her with a raised fist. She ducked down and hugged Reiko's waist. She would try to walk around Reiko and lift her up and slam Reiko with a german suplex!
Reiko almost fainted, from hitting the ring. Momoko jumped up and shouted joyfully.
Incredibly, the Red Mistress still laying on her back. During the reign, redhead was the only one doll, who wasn't afraid to fight with Reiko.

Reiko quickly recovered. She didn't like the fact, that Momoko was able to throw her. How she hated this bouncy cutie.
Reiko was ready attack a cunning redhead, when she suddenly appeared behind her.
Momoko slipped behind her opponent again but this time she'd jump on her back. The redhead would wrap her arms around the Reiko's neck into a sleeper hold and her strong legs around her stomach. She would grin and squeeze Reiko.
Reiko eyes widened, as she realized that Momoko fooled her again.
"Hey! It's my signature, stop sneaking around, you bitch!"
Momoko smiled back. "Oopsie-Doopsie... you're too slow, Red, maybe you want submit, in first time, huh?"
"Never!" Red growled, and got on all fours. Momoko, giggling, straddled her back, as cowgirl on the mechanical bull.
Momoko bit her bottom lip as she squeezed Reiko's body with her legs. The red head tried to lean back, and pull Red on top of her with her back exposed to her. Momoko would hook Reiko's legs, with her own, and force Reiko to spread her legs, as she continued applying the sleeperhold. "Surrender Reiko... you're mine." The red head said into Reiko's ear, before licking Reiko's cheek with her tongue.
Reiko shivered at the touch of wet tongue in her cheek. What!? Momoko mocked her? What a shame! "Uugh..." Reiko moaned with an effort, trying to disengage the grip.
"Wait a little, Momo, I'll be happy to squeeze your ass, when you will be my bitch."
"I doubt that..." The red head grinned as she used her legs to spread open Reiko's legs even wider to test her flexibility. "I'm going to make you worship my abs in front of the entire crowd with your tongue." She grinned.
"You what ...?" Reiko fluttered in a powerful embrace. But her strength was exhausted, and she helplessly wilted.
Momoko smiled brightly, stretching her opponent a little.
Momoko knew, Reiko can't standing anymore. She pressed lips to the Reiko's ear, and whispered something to her.
"You're weaker." Momoko whispered as she let go of Reiko and sat up quickly. She would grab her her head and pull Reiko's head down to her lap so she could wrap her legs around Reiko's head into a figure four headscissor. Grinning, Momoko would look down at Reiko's face and brush her violet hair from her face as she squeezed.
The last spurt fully emptied Reiko. Red Mistress helplessly twitching, between shiny hips of redhaired beauty.
The thought of defeat was unbearable. But Reiko still had four tries.
Reiko raised her hand up, and patted Momoko's hip. "I give..." She said quietly.

"What was that?" Momoko asked coyly. smiling down at Reiko. "I didn't hear you? Did the great Red Reiko just surrender herself?" The redhead giggled, giving Reiko's head another squeeze, before letting go. Momoko stood up, and planted her foot on Reiko's chest, as she looked down at Reiko. She put her hands on her hips, as she rubbed her foot into her chest, before stepping off of Reiko, giving her some time to rest.
"No, wimp! It was just a trick!" Reiko jumped at Momoko, and grabs her with both hands.
"You will pay for that, squishy!"
Momoko sweetly smiled, smacked her lips, simulating kiss, and easily slipped from the grip.
Momoko crouched down, her eyes focused on Reiko in a low squat. When Reiko stood up Momoko would run straight at Reiko slamming her shoulder into her stomach and then slam her to the floor with a spear.
Reiko was slammed on the canvas. Again! In a second, Red jumped on Momoko, with amazing super kick, aimed right in Momoko's chin. But she missed. A stunning beauty, and strength kick, went into the side.
Angry Reiko turned, and met nose to nose with a radiantly smiling Momoko.

Momoko smiled, as she grabbed the other woman's hands, as she pressed her body against Reiko's. Sweat trickled against the red head's skin, as she stood face to face, with her rival so close that she could taste Reiko's breath. Momoko would smirk, "What's the matter?" Momoko smiled, as she tried to pin Reiko against the ropes, so she could knee her opponent into her stomach.
Momoko took a Reiko's head, and forcefully seated her in a corner with her back.
Reiko wanted to get out of the trap, but Momoko stretched her leg, on the entire length, put her foot on the Reiko neck, and began to choke, lifting her up.
Reiko's face was flushed, she gasped, frantically clutching Momoko's shoe. Momoko showed Reiko her flexibility, easily picking up an opponent, on the leg. Well, it's time for the second submission. Momoko release Reiko, and she drops on her butt, in the corner, gasping for air.
Momoko looked down at her foe with a smile, before she turned around and held onto the ropes for balance. Momoko swiveled her hips, and began to move her hips in a sexy dance, as she began rubbing her ass, into the other girl's face. She giggled as she stinkdaced Reiko.

Reiko's fingers stupidly slid, on the elastic ass of her opponent, she helplessly mumbled, whimpering from humiliation. Releasing her prey, from sweaty captivity of her tight ass, Momoko leaned toward Reiko, with hands on the hips, and said:
"This is the difference between you and me..." Momoko said tilting Reiko's head up with her fingers forcing Reiko to look at her. The redhead leaned in closer to kiss Reiko on the mouth before taking a quick step back.Surprised Reiko stared at Momoko. Redhead squinted slyly, and licked her lips.
"The difference...?" Reiko snarled, "Nothing of the sort, you just got lucky. Now I'll show you, why all call me the Red Mistress!"
Reiko attacked her rival.
Momoko grinned as she kicked Reiko in the stomach before she could get up. "Whatever you say." She said smiling cooly as she reached down to grab a handful of Reiko's hair forcing her to her feet before trying to force Reiko into a bearhug and lift her off the ground.

Reiko twitches, but her attempt was absolutely futile. She realized, that Momoko again used her own signature. Damn you Momoko! "Silly, you'll never defeat me with bearhugs! Ugh... you think, you can hold me, wimp?"
Reiko legs began to tremble. Saliva flowed from her opened mouth
Momoko held Reiko so tight, in muscular arms, don't letting her head tilted back. She leaned her cheek against cheek Reiko, listening to her breathing.

(Later, Reiko will be defeated all five times. Momoko changing the rules, in during fight. If Momoko wins, she takes Reiko's own boots. Reiko is very angry, but she had no choice. Momoko easily defeats her, and then, she gives her new condition. The loser obliged kissing to winner's bellybutton, in front of the crowd. Momoko overpowered Reiko again, and ordered her to kissing bellybutton. Reiko tries to escape, but the red head catches her. Victory poses, taunts, etc. After the match, all covered sweat, happy Momoko, catches tired, embarrassed Reiko, binds her arms tight, and closes in her room.)

(Between second and third Reiko's loss, Momoko sends her rival into a shallow knockout. Red haired beauty, quickly finds a way, to have fun with unconscious Mistress. She beckons the boy with the camera, and asked him to take some pictures.
Momoko drags Reiko in the middle, and the next day, provocative photo session seeps in the internet.
Next - 10 sexual holds (poses) from Momoko.)

Attachments

• 1229101485060.jpg
    1229101485060.jpg
    388.6 KB · Views: 205
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    485.1 KB · Views: 201
  • c-142.jpg
    c-142.jpg
    304.4 KB · Views: 194
  • 1230677655526.jpg
    1230677655526.jpg
    650.5 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.