Elyann

Casual Client
I don't think you killed the thread , I guess it's simply just too cold to be exibithionists in January or we are all relaxing instead. = u =

Eerye Vysage

Potential Patron
Welp, that makes sense. Don't know why I'm so jumpy to blame myself for everything... haha :rolleyes:
Still, I literally can't wait to see more. :wink:

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Happy Valentine!

image.jpg

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
The waiting is killing me. :wink:

So, I decided to go for a bit of skinny dipping at a nearby lake earlier this week. :3

As usual for skinny dipping, I only wrapped a towel around my nude body while going to the lake. I decided to do something differently this time though, I went without anything on me at all. :3

So, I had to walk from the parking lot to the lake completely naked. After skinny dipping for a bit, I decided to lay on the grass and finger myself while closing my eyes imagine what'd happen if I get caught...which I did. :3 The guy just stand there silently as he watched me playing with my swollen wet pussy...and cum in front of him.

After cumming, I opened my eyes and realize there's a shadow near me which make me realize I've been fingering while someone watch this whole time.

:3

...and I let him touch my still sensitive pussy a bit after I finish before I've to walk back to my car nude…which make me cum a second time

He took this picture as a souvenir. :3

image.jpg

Last edited:

Eerye Vysage

Potential Patron
Holy lewdness... Can't remember the last time (before I've found this awesome thread that is), that I got this excited by reading! It was definitely worth the waiting. Wish I was as lucky as that guy and could catch you while you're right in the middle of doing naughty stuff, completely oblivious if anyone's might be watching. :wink:
*Sigh* One can dream. :tongue:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.