Giulio

Potential Patron
I don't think you killed the thread , I guess it's simply just too cold to be exibithionists in January or we are all relaxing instead. = u =

Eerye

Potential Patron
Welp, that makes sense. Don't know why I'm so jumpy to blame myself for everything... haha :rolleyes:
Still, I literally can't wait to see more. :wink:

Viconia

Swell Supporter
The waiting is killing me. :wink:
So, I decided to go for a bit of skinny dipping at a nearby lake earlier this week. :3

As usual for skinny dipping, I only wrapped a towel around my nude body while going to the lake. I decided to do something differently this time though, I went without anything on me at all. :3

So, I had to walk from the parking lot to the lake completely naked. After skinny dipping for a bit, I decided to lay on the grass and finger myself while closing my eyes imagine what'd happen if I get caught...which I did. :3 The guy just stand there silently as he watched me playing with my swollen wet pussy...and cum in front of him.

After cumming, I opened my eyes and realize there's a shadow near me which make me realize I've been fingering while someone watch this whole time.

:3

...and I let him touch my pussy a bit after I finish before I've to walk back to my car nude.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Giulio

Potential Patron
It's really pretty , that man is a lucky one.
Wish I could touch it too...
:oops:

Eerye

Potential Patron
Holy lewdness... Can't remember the last time (before I've found this awesome thread that is), that I got this excited by reading! It was definitely worth the waiting. Wish I was as lucky as that guy and could catch you while you're right in the middle of doing naughty stuff, completely oblivious if anyone's might be watching. :wink:
*Sigh* One can dream. :tongue:

Top Bottom