Aeriel

Swell Supporter
jeez did you end up getting seen?

Yea. :3

They see me...all of me while I lay down on the grass just like that. I had to run my hands all over my private parts trying to "cover" myself. I then proceed to turn around and got on all 4 before standing up and give them a full frontal view before covering up myself with my hands…they saw pretty much everything…

Last edited:

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Caught me completely nude? Go ahead and take pics, I don't mind, :3

image.jpg

Last edited:

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
*they* :O how many?

4 people. I went to the mall near my house early in the morning 2 hours before the shops are open and walked from the parking lot to the fountain inside the mall completely naked. I basically bathe inside the fountain and play with myself.

Then, I heard footsteps of people coming so I put both of my hands over my swollen pussy. Afterward, that's when I got caught...completely naked on the floor with my legs spread... :3

They proceed to ask me if I these sort of things of often and I said yes. I then proceed to uncover my pussy, showing them everything. They then proceed to take pics as I finger my dripping pussy.

I let them have a few opportunities to touch my tits, clit, and butthole as well but didn't let them finger my pussy. :3

And by that I mean :3 I didn't let them insert their finger into my vagina...but...they get to play with the labia...then the inner part of my labia...my clitoris...and everything else...they even pull my clitoris hood up :3 and run their hands all over my helpless naked body...especially my tits and pussy...well...they did fingered me for a bit before I make them stop...

One of the guy suddenly put 2 fingers inside my vulnerable pussy and started to finger me hard until I squirm then squirted with my back forming an arc, pushing my pussy up.

Last edited:

jax277

Potential Patron
Anyone else like doing this? I'm enjoying it from time to time.

Like, yesterday, after my gym section, I went to the gym shower room to shower. After the shower, instead of putting on my clothes, I use the scissors to cut them apart so I have no clothes access. Then, I oiled myself before exiting the shower room. Afterward, I leave the shower room in that state, completely oiled and naked. I get so turn on by people seeing me trying to cover up my tits and pussy leaving the gym that I finger my horny pussy in the parking lot and not having a care if people see me.

Anyone else done things like this before or imagining themselves doing that?
I don't do it myself. However, it's something my girlfriend would like to try. I am all for it, but the people we live around are extremely sensitive. Not trying to sound like a bitch or anything, but I'd rather not get arrested on a public nudity charge with my girlfriend.

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
I don't do it myself. However, it's something my girlfriend would like to try. I am all for it, but the people we live around are extremely sensitive. Not trying to sound like a bitch or anything, but I'd rather not get arrested on a public nudity charge with my girlfriend.
Yea, sometimes I'm glad the people I live around isn't really that sensitive.

Alan47

Potential Patron
I let them have a few opportunities to touch my tits, clit, and butthole as well but didn't let them finger me. :3

Holy sh*t. Thats so hot. I hope they appreciated it - I certainly would :3 This would be impossible where I live, I'm not even sure if it is strictly forbidden by law but the girls here are so extremely uptight, it's unbelievable, they would never do something like this.

More stories please, keep them coming :3

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
I don't think it's cold outside.

P.S. I was at the front lawn :3 after locking myself out.

Needless to say, the mailman and the locksmith saw my tits, my pussy, my everything...

I let them play with me a bit. Touching my tits, rubbing my clit, even spreading my pussy apart.

They even took this picture :3

IMG_0437.jpg

32FAC00B-6E25-45AA-85B8-7E828E3ACA89.jpeg

Last edited:

Eerye Vysage

Potential Patron
Here it's getting real cold sadly.:eek:
I'd really love to catch you red handed and take some pics as evidence for myself too. It's probably not going to happen due to distance though which makes me sad.:frown:
But anyway, I think you made me like exhibitionists and you're honestly THE hottest yet I've had the pleasure to glance upon.
Please keep these highly intriguing adventures and photos coming!:tongue:

Eerye Vysage

Potential Patron
Happy new year to everyone!
Really sad to see this awesome thread neglected/abandoned.
Hope I didn't kill this thread/discourage you to continue on with my weird comments, I can be weird sometimes and so I appologize for that... :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.