Alan47

Potential Patron
I went to a beach in FL awhile back. It was around 7-8 PM when I decided to go into the water, slowly untie my bikini and let them float away so I've no clothes access except for my sandals. Afterward, I went up onto the ground, lay down, spread my legs and play with my pussy like this after I make sure no one was around.

I think I orgasms like 2-3 times right there.

The "best" part is when I have to return to my hotel room completely nude past a bunch of people. The look on their faces was priceless. :3

Your stories and pics are really turning me on... can we have more pls? :smile:

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Oh ?
What happened ? ~
I decided to come out of the changing room like this

image.jpg

And 'forget" to put my bikini on. :3

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
So gorgeous, wow.... If I found you like that in the waterpark, I'd help you out in any way you desire ;)

Did you get caught? What happened next?
Of course I got caught after walking out of the changing room completely naked. The lifeguard asked me to put something on so I have to. I’m sure he enjoyed my pussy though, it was visibly wet and opened. :3

But in the late afternoon, I can just take everything off like this and do sneaky naughty stuff cause not many people is around. Just have an emergency towel just in case.

Last edited:

Alan47

Potential Patron
Of course I got caught after walking out of the changing room completely naked. The lifeguard asked me to put something on so I have to.

But in the late afternoon, I can just take everything off and do sneaky naughty stuff cause not many people is around. Just have an emergency towel just in case.

Haha I would love to be that lifeguard :P

Thanks for sharing, looking forward to your next story:)

babyavacado

Potential Patron
Of course I got caught after walking out of the changing room completely naked. The lifeguard asked me to put something on so I have to.

But in the late afternoon, I can just take everything off and do sneaky naughty stuff cause not many people is around. Just have an emergency towel just in case.
how often do you have these little "forgetful" moments? :P

You have more pictures?

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
how often do you have these little "forgetful" moments? :P

You have more pictures?
Maybe once or twice a week in public.

At home, I barely wear anything or nothing at all lol.

Sometimes the delivery people would come and see me totally naked. :3

And sometimes I would be playing with my pussy as I get the deliveries...such as pulling my pussy up with my fingers, or spreading my clit apart. :3

Last edited:

babyavacado

Potential Patron
Maybe once or twice a week in public.

At home, I barely wear anything or nothing at all lol.
have any favorite spots?

The beach/pool is really smart, people are just going to assume you lost your clothes, but we really know what you're really up to :P, keep it up! and tell us when you get caught again

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Super hot :) You have such a nice pussy, so inviting, and I love your nipples! Overall just a great body shape:3 Your boyfriend can consider himself a very lucky man.
I don't have a boyfriend though lol.

Glad you like my body and my...pussy though :3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.