Gen 13 - Roxy (1 Viewer)

RangDipkin

Potential Patron
So I was originally gonna throw up a request for all the Gen 13 girls, but I realized that both Caitlin and Sarah have generic hair styles, Caitlin being a redhead and Sarah being a brunette. The real unique looking one is Roxy (Also the sexiest if you ask me), so please if anyone has the free time/desire to do Roxy from Gen 13 I will be forever grateful.

Here's a few reference shots for Roxy, along with one or two of Caitlin and Sarah even though you could probably use hairs that have been done before to make it look like them.
Roxy:
[attachthumb=1]
[attachthumb=2]
[attachthumb=3]
[attachthumb=4]
[attachthumb=5]

And here's one of Caitlin and Sarah, but again, their hair is pretty generic and probably not worth doing.
[attachthumb=6]
[attachthumb=7]

fallout666

Potential Patron
the main question are we going to get all 2 types of her since image redone her 2 times. same for Caitlin and Sarah. you have 1990's version or mid 2000 version one each one

RangDipkin

Potential Patron
I had no idea there was more than one version of the characters. I tried to find a comparison of them online with no luck, are they really that different looking? I can't imagine Roxy looks that different, but I'll take any version of her someone wants to make as long as she has those sexy purple highlights

RangDipkin

Potential Patron
Huh. I was totally unaware of there being two versions, thank you for informing me, you learn something new every day right?
Well I guess to stay in keeping with forum rules I'd have to say the 20 year old version is the one we should hope for, although I can't imagine the hair style is that different, I would think the difference would be more in the character code and body proportions.
I'm glad other people like this idea though, hopefully something will come of it

fallout666

Potential Patron
most people here have not read the comic book so did not know that first one went from mid 18 to 2o year old kid by end of it. other one was young 16 year old that escaped from place instead of 18 year old one

RangDipkin

Potential Patron
Yeah I mean, I remember having a few random comics of them back in the day, I never really followed it regularly, but I do distinctly remember the curves on them young ladies. Sexy doesn't even begin to describe it...

I remember that Roxy always had a thing for Grunge, who was too wrapped up in big tits and oogling other women to realize that Roxy is in fact way sexier than Caitlin and Sarah combined.

That's right, I said it ;D

Ryf

Potential Patron
hPDqP.png

Attachments

• roxy.png
    roxy.png
    101 KB · Views: 527

Ryf

Potential Patron
The skin is the default light skin. Other than it's just pink eyes and the default pink lipstick.

RangDipkin

Potential Patron
Like I said earlier, Roxy is by far the most unique looking, and as far as I am concerned my request has been filled.

Both Caitlin and Sarah have fairly generic hair styles, and quite frankly are probably not worth the effort to do when there is so much better unique source material out there. So I would categorize this as filled, at least as far as I'm concerned. I got what I asked for and I'm a happy man ;D

Here's a Roxy code I came up with, pretty sure I got the breast size right, but you can always tweak it if you want:

hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:normal,56,100,137,1;breasts:60;skin:light;lipstick:1,255,48,109,1;eyeshadow:255,48,109,1;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.35;mascara:255,48,109,1;eyebrow:89,67,51,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:2;him:1;collar:none;gag:none;legwear:overknee,255,126,167,0.8;customHair:Roxy.png

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
2 points for the seconds
1 point for the preview
3 points for the import

6 points to Ryf

1 point to Rangdipkin for the skin code.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.