GameZako - 2013 Onwards. (1 Viewer)

DynamiteFetish

Ryonani Teamster
To my knowledge here's been hardly any zako mentioned so far this year ...

There must be some in recent or upcoming games. Maybe here is a good place to share discoveries to keep this forum interesting and updated. All platforms welcome ... PC, console, mobile phone etc.

Failing that, list your favourite zako from the last two years. :jk:

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
I just noticed too that I don't see many zako lately. My last favorite is that dominatrix from Watchmen that released in 2009. And Linda from Double Dragon Neon.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
That other Double Dragon remake is coming out. It looks bad, but it does have this Linda. Aside from that, all I can think of is trying to dig into MMOs, since those are full of female enemies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DynamiteFetish

Ryonani Teamster
That is the Linda I was originally excited about! I thought that remake version got pulled, though? Any more information if this is still coming out? I love her design.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
That other Double Dragon remake is coming out. It looks bad, but it does have this Linda. Aside from that, all I can think of is trying to dig into MMOs, since those are full of female enemies.
Maybe that's why I missed too many zako lately. MMO got some nice ones, but I barely have time for another MMO game.

Double Dragon 2 Remake's women arts look sweet anyway.

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
I'm pretty sure Bioshock Infinite has many female enemies. Female enemies serving as rank and file mooks. Will be purchasing it later today so will find out soon enough.

nonniemouse

Casual Client
There are at least 3 distinct enemy female zako models, which are encountered throughout the game. You can use the same set of moves on them as any other mooks, including the melee executions. There's only one "boss" female character, but it's not a satisfying fight for ryona fans. Elizabeth's a blast to play with, but she generally stays out of the way of combat and cannot be injured or killed.

DynamiteFetish

Ryonani Teamster
Do the first two Bioshock's have female zako? I plan to play through them all this summer ..

Double Dragon 2 Remake appears to be Xbox only, I hope it comes to the PS3 too (unlikely?).

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
Thankfully in Bioshock Infinite you face ordinary human non mutated females. All of them military types. Just spent most of my Saturday playing through it. One of the best games I've played in general but also when it comes to providing us with female cannon fodder to absolutely slaughter in the most delightful ways.

As a side note considering the setting it is most curious that they included enemy women. In game dialogue by many NPCs asserts that it is very unseemly for women to have jobs, do men's work etc.....yet we see the City military happily employing them. In fact a deliberately humorous conversation between two mooks just before you off them has the male complementing his female colleague as being a "modern woman" (therefore she should sleep with him).
It gives us the amusing situation of the good guy obliterating villainous women who are technically progressive trailblazers in an otherwise rather reactionary society! :D

G

Generic

The lack of female zakos in recent games are indeed disappointing, I guess my "recent" favorite Zako are still the Mosu ninjas from the vita Shinobidou game. In recent games the new Hyperdimension game does have some female zakos but not much you can do in terms of ryona.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Neverwinter, a free to play action MMO, has entered a soft launch. It's set in the forgotten realms, which to anyone familiar with the setting means that a good portion of the antagonists are drow, which are a matriarchal elf society of dark elves. The kicker here is that there's user created content, which means that anyone can make any type of mission they want. Similar to Skyrim and NWN, this means the creation of female villains and enemies can be done with any of the game's assets. This is potentially huge.

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
Thankfully in Bioshock Infinite you face ordinary human non mutated females. All of them military types. Just spent most of my Saturday playing through it. One of the best games I've played in general but also when it comes to providing us with female cannon fodder to absolutely slaughter in the most delightful ways.

As a side note considering the setting it is most curious that they included enemy women. In game dialogue by many NPCs asserts that it is very unseemly for women to have jobs, do men's work etc.....yet we see the City military happily employing them. In fact a deliberately humorous conversation between two mooks just before you off them has the male complementing his female colleague as being a "modern woman" (therefore she should sleep with him).
It gives us the amusing situation of the good guy obliterating villainous women who are technically progressive trailblazers in an otherwise rather reactionary society! :D

Finally got some shots of them. Have a console copy so I had to wait for the strategy guides to come out for a chance to get clear pics.

Female mooks 2.png Female mooks 1.png

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
In a long tradition of adding Z to a word long after the rest of the world has stopped(gunz, raiderz...etc), there's something on Greenlight called KingZ Online. Now I don't really know what it is, aside from some sort of MMO with Kingdom Under Fire looking third person action/strategy elements. Those elements, however, have the most important part of a Kingdom Under Fire game, which is attracive units. The FTP korean MMO scene the wildest scene out there, so I have no idea of the prospects of this. But as someone who had a real weakspot for the KuF dark elves, this was of interest.

olala

Potential Patron
Newest dmc game has one sexy boss,um I forgot about her names :P

heres some snap;3
dood.jpg
dood:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.