king of brocoli

Potential Patron

Demon Hunt Squad

What is Demon Hunt Squad?

A monster breeding sandbox-ish HRPG made in game maker where you get to catch, breed and train a variety of characters so you can form your own invincible demon army as you explore the postwar ruins of the skeleton city, uncover mysteries, solve puzzles, do quests and overcome enemies along the way.

Version 0.Donatetomypatreon.1

Current built includes:

Game content
-2 locations.
-2 puzzles.
-Showcase of the almost fully Animated Rock,paper,scissor capturing mechanics. (still needs idle and damage animations but I may end up changing the sprites)
-Basic Breeding Engine.

Sexual Content
3 Animations.
Pairings: Male on Female/Futanari on female/female on female.
Available characters: Catgirl/werewolf/omnibus/human female.

Latest build:
Download from blog:
Demon Hunt Squad
Mega:
MEGA

86985 86986 86987

Last edited:

king of brocoli

Potential Patron
Dayuuuum, I'm the 1st post on my own thread? that's sad.
Updated OP
What was added:
1.- I had a bad case of feature creep and began working on a data base, once it’s ready it will make each creature it’s own individual unit.
2.-Added a fertility bar, this bar fills according to the fertility level of each unit allowing you to spawn new units once it’s filled. As it is now, new units will spawn regardless of the state of the bar, need to have the data base working first.
3.-A new icon will appear when in contact to a interactable item.
4.-Made the game an exec file that requires no installation. (should work on most OS, let me know if it doesn’t work on yours)
5.-Added win and lose conditions during the capture minigame.
6.-Omni,Wolf and catgirl characters added into the pc.
7.-Added clues so players can know how to solve the puzzles.
8.-Clicking on the map should now open the map.
9.-Fixed most resolution issues, animations/game should run smoothly
10.-Changed control imput.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.