[PC] [Full Flap] Kinoko no Kuni no ohimesama (Side scroller) (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter bledge94
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
B

bledge94

Hello guys! i'm new here greetings to all :D, look i've just found a new side scroller i hope you like it this I've uploaded it by myself
Link: RJ084666.rar
Some pics: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ084666

Well now let me explain you how to play it
Move: arrow keys
Attack: X
Jump: Z
Pause/Menu: Space
This game has H-content, with no guro content
when you are at the main tittle you'll have 5 options, the first one is "new game", the second is "continue", third "Gallery", fourth "little H-animations gallery" and the last one is "exit xD"
Once you started the game you'll be on a world map, walt to an "!" simbol to begin an stage once you clear it it will dissapear and you will continue to the next lvls. Among the map you may find some shops, weapon shop and item shop you will buy them with coins wich are droped by the enemies. Oh right when you are on the world map you can press the "Space" button to open the menu with 3 options, the first is "save game", the second is "to main screen" and the third is "resume"
While you are on a stage with enemies you can press Space to activate the menu, there's you will see 3 items, a bottle with a hearts (this one heals you xD) a ring (this will double the damage of your weapons) and a charm (equip this to use it as a shild it will protect you for 1 hit and then it will consume).
To get the CGs you have to loose by an enemy, and advancing on the story mode you'll get some H-animations
Tip: don't die at the boss they don't give you a CGs for loosing with them xD

Well i hope you enjoy the game guys and thank you for your attention if the link brakes tell me and i'll re upload it good bye :)

Last edited by a moderator:

oni-san

Potential Patron
you know what? not bad! I tried this out earlier, and I recommend it, as it's not only got some good h-content, but some classic and well-missed sidescrolling as well. also, the world map reminds me of mario...haha.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Looks promising, though I'm not a fan of big tits. If its not overdone I can still enjoy it :)

I do have a question. Is it only game over H or do you get H content other ways as well?

ijama

Potential Patron
hmm, when i downloaded it, it tells me there is a startup failure. anyone else having this problem?

Beatitudes

Potential Patron
Hello, just started playing this game myself, and I'm having a lot of fun! There's not much h-content, but the platforming and actual gameplay is quite enjoyable.

As for the startup error, I had that too - Just rename the exe's to something your computer will recognize, because the filenames are the problem. I just called them "kinokohime.exe" and "config.exe," and it starts up just fine. For the config file (the one with the bolt things), the bullet in the top left toggles fullscreen, and everything else is pretty self-explanatory.

D

deaddog

This game's fantastic! Totally fappable and actually, dare I say it, fun. It has a couple annoying bits, but with unlimited ammo and extra lives, it's just a matter of time to beat it.

I thought I unlocked all the gallery, but the one before the last was a question mark after I beat the game. Anyone else successfully unlocked it? Also, I don't speak Japanese, so what's with the boat and all the extra levels that lead to a warp zone? More content?

B

bledge94

Well about the NPC, i've talked to them all the time but nothing happens, every NPC is standing there saying something on japanese xD so i guess that they only talk you some random things, and about the warp zone try to get to all of them be cause it's like super mario, that you could unlock tunels from diferent world to warp there whenever you want, to unlock it here you only have to enter on that gray house and that's all xD

D

deaddog

Okay, I've done a little more exploring. There are a bunch of gems that are in every single level; they're always hidden in the gray blocks. So, I found the bomb to be the perfect weapon in the game since it does tons of damage and can angle into every block I've found so far.

There's a stairs leading down after you beat the game that appears in the warp zone, and there's a woman sitting on a throne. On the left of the screen, there's a place to track which gems you've found and on the right there's an option to watch the ending again. As you collect more gems, the woman sitting there will take off more clothes. I've only gotten about 22 so far, so I'll post again as I get more.

I checked out the bridge on world 4 after beating the game, and still nothing. Anyone who can read Japanese, do you know what the woman and sign are saying?

ijama

Potential Patron
Hello, just started playing this game myself, and I'm having a lot of fun! There's not much h-content, but the platforming and actual gameplay is quite enjoyable.

As for the startup error, I had that too - Just rename the exe's to something your computer will recognize, because the filenames are the problem. I just called them "kinokohime.exe" and "config.exe," and it starts up just fine. For the config file (the one with the bolt things), the bullet in the top left toggles fullscreen, and everything else is pretty self-explanatory.

thank you! it worked.

Thundragon

Potential Patron
I found the gem in stage 8 of the 3rd level (the labyrinth one), but i can't manage to get it. It is in a room over the end of the stage, but i can't reach it jumping. Did anyone get this gem?

EDIT: Nevermind, i got it

E

Elle

@darklink - You have to run on top of the level to get it. At one point during the level (perhaps halfway through), you can drop down, but can't get back up. Instead of going down, you need to hop up on top of the level and run all the way across to the point where the gem is.

I have a question for anyone else who might know. Does anyone know how to fix that bridge in level 4? It looks like there's another area over there, but even after collecting all of the gems and beating the game, the bridge is still down.

B

bledge94

It's be cause that bridge connects to the new areas that he is making on the Version 2.0 of the game, here are some pics ãƒ-ルãƒ-ラッãƒ-ã®Blog : ã"šÂ¢Ã£Æ’ƒãƒ-ãƒ"¡Ã£Æ’¼ãƒˆãÂ-ã¾ãÂ-ãŸ
it seems that there will be 3 new enemies, 1 new weapon and a lot of new lvls more to explore, i was looking to download that version from anywhere but i couldn't find it :< let's just wait until someone else gets it

Beatitudes

Potential Patron
Check my post earlier - you have to change the filenames to something your computer will accept. I used "Kinokohime.exe" on the game, and "EF.exe" on the config file, though I later changed that to config.exe.

shrraga

Potential Patron
I kinda like this game so far, but I accidentally quit instead of saving when I got to the rabbit (on the first map), anyone have a save there or after? I would rather not do all that again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.