[PC] Fromage (1 Viewer)

noice1

Potential Patron
http://u3.getuploader.com/ryona/download/323/Fromage004.zip

Vore game. You play as a young girl that lives in a very dangerous house/building. Spiders, snakes, snails and frogs, very well done. Find various outfits around to change weapons, and get the broom to fly (you need to double-jump to fly with it, I think).

The game has no real objective, as far as I can tell, just a couple rooms. Enjoy.

PW: ryona

Update 3/09: About the only things new I noticed was a little icon in the corner of the screen for which costume you have, some new textures in the background and unless I missed it last time, a lantern you can get on your broom or use as a new job (Genie girl).

Update 3/11: In an increasingly annoying pattern, the source removed this new .exe file. Reason? It was probably a mistake or a duplicate. Original link above works.

Last edited by a moderator:

sickle

Potential Patron
Thanks for the suggestion.
I'm afraid I can't get the link to work though - it seems to ask for a password.
I did find something on rapidshare though, not sure if it's the last version. Posting in case someone else is interested.
Code:
http://rs529.rapidshare.com/files/235030276/fromage.zip

noice1

Potential Patron
Yeah, sorry about that. I went to bed and immediately remembered I left out that *tiny* detail >_>

Thanks for the save, too.

noice1

Potential Patron
New "version" up. Just a new .exe you need to copy into your folder. Changes listed in first post. Happy voring!

noice1

Potential Patron
If by mine you mean I seem to be the only person here that knew about it, I'll take it. However I have to deny creative ownership, as much as I want to be known for making a game where I dress up a loli girl and let a frogs and spiders pounce and eat her.

Except I don't want that. I just can't help but watch it. Though to be fair, the game play isn't too bad. I just wish it actually went somewhere and had a point.

B

Below Average Joe

Nifty game. Played it until the end of the third room with the lanterns, which I assume is the end of the demo. Moving that lantern was a pain in the ass, lemme tell you.

noice1

Potential Patron
I would tell you the same. It's easier to just use the Vorpal Rabbit outfit (basically cutting knives), and when you clear out the lower level in that last room, drop that outfit and grab the lantern girl. She will carry it, of sorts, and shoot fire. Totally destroys those big stationary tube things. Just have to be careful with other enemies.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Dang I thought this game was Zanarabi for the longest time and never bothered to download it. This is like the predecessor of Milia Wars. :P

noice1

Potential Patron
Yes all of those games in the Milia Wars thread (three of them I think) are sequels to the original. Blank Blood, Fromage and Vorpal Rabbit were the first. I believe the three guys who made them teamed up for the current project.

life-saver

Ryonani Teamster
actually, i think only two... it says D-Gate Asimofu at the start...
Fromage is Asimofu. D-gate, did not make either vorpal rabbit or BB... he did some other visual novel.

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
actually, i think only two... it says D-Gate Asimofu at the start...
Fromage is Asimofu. D-gate, did not make either vorpal rabbit or BB... he did some other visual novel.
i think asimofu is part of d-gate not sure on that btw i'm surprised no one posted the rydia vore game d-gate made it was actually pretty fun

noice1

Potential Patron
Ah, sizustar is fantastic. Yeah, I'm sure I've seen that one before, but those card games usually bug me. Beggars can't be choosers though, so, good idea to post it up.

Nekodorama

Ryonani Teamster
Ah, sizustar is fantastic. Yeah, I'm sure I've seen that one before, but those card games usually bug me. Beggars can't be choosers though, so, good idea to post it up.

its not actually a card game the cards just say whether you find treasure or fight an enemy btw i got it wrong asimofu and d-gate worked on milia wars together it says thanks from both of them after you beat it

F

flames

i wish i could play it but i have an annoying syntax problem how do you solve syntaxes anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.