netherus666

Potential Patron
FireArm is creating Adult Games | Patreon
It's a third person shooter developed by FireArm that mixes sci-fi and fantasy, where you fight your way through levels eachs with their own enviroment and goal. The game focuses around two main characters so far but may add more to the roster later on. the game is simple in its fighting system as you can't die, but simply running out of health will cause you to be knocked down and be raped which of coarse you can break out of and then continue your attack, also while not being hit by attacks your health regens. There is also a basic leveling system, which at the moment just increases your health and damage by small amounts. The first playable level only offers the main character to play as at the moment and you must save your companion Vega after fighting the boss of that stage, after completion of that stage you can play as Vega but only in the space ship you use as your main base of operations. the first stage has two basic enemies and a boss each with their own animations, as the main character your main attack is your gun but you have a secondary AOE attack which will knock back enemies that are close to you the same attack happens when you free yourself from rape. Vega though not a fighting character yet appears to have sort of fire ability which may be her attack when she is playable in stages. I have fully played the alpha that is available though short ( because it's an alpha ) it has no game craching bugs or other bugs that would make the game in anyway unplayable which is promising for a game in such early stages of development.

Please feel free to talk about this game and offer support to the dev if you feel it a worthy project and do not be afraid to share this on other forums if you think it will game more attention, thank you and have a pleasent day :)

NudeSpace 0.21.rar
^^current demo link^^

Last edited:

netherus666

Potential Patron
Btw if anyone can share this on ULMF for me that would be great i can't get my account activated bacause the updated sites private msg is fucked or at least for me it is. so if someone can do that than many thanks friend :)

netherus666

Potential Patron
The new alpha should be coming soon, it will be adding level 2 which is a sci-fi level. two enemies have been made so far but still waiting to find out about the boss. oh and a gallery is being added.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.