Fight-centric guro fantasy or scifi-fantasy RP? Looking for partners, DMs and ideas. (1 Viewer)

battlevampiress

Potential Patron
Hello all,

at the moment I am looking for a fantasy, modern fantasy or scifi roleplay and want to check if anyone is interested.

Warning: Although I am looking for ryona-typical fights and fight-related violence, I do like blood and (temporary!) death so this is not for the faint of heart.
You can check out my character idea in detail here: https://sites.google.com/site/feywitches/

Basically I am looking for partners or a DM to create a fun, intense RP, either via chat (yahoo, google, IRC, other means possible) email or forum.
For partners (opponents?) I don't mind gender or race of the character, for the DM, I would like to honor the base abilities of my character or characters, but otherwise I am willing to fit her into any RP you might imagine :D

The main character is Niamh, a fey witch who has several interesting abilities, which can sure turn her into a danger for the world around her:

* Short Range Teleports (usually from a burst of autumn leaves)
* conjuring a magical feyblade (a thin but very durable rapier-like weapon)
* magical energy bolts, disruptive and painful energies
* magical energy shield (short time) [hi-powered: longer and more effective]
* regeneration and helping others heal
* ritualistic complex magic (Which requires time, preparation and thus can not be easily used)

The fey warriors / witches I imagine all use a very dangerous type of magic, which tends to turn upon its users: It might disrupt their clothes, a rather harmless problem. More severe is a loss of control over the own body - and in the most severe circumstances the extreme use of the abilities of the fey can even cause sickness, pain and finally random wounds to appear on the magic-users body.

As hinted to above, I am willing to play one or even several characters.

The main things I am looking for in an RP are:

* Fights and fight-related violence
* Suffering
* The ability to heal
* adventure and action

I can imagine a classical fantasy adventure, as well as a modern day gunfights, or even Niamh (and possibly her allies) facing terrible futuristic energy weapons aboard a planet or even out in space. I love contrasting Niamh's barbaric imagery with futurstic elements as well as simply integrating her into a fantasy story.

If you are interested, simply reply, chat with me, if you see me online here, or send me a PM via the forum. Let's discuss idea or create a story. :D

L

Legendia

I am always interested in RPs such as this, I would be more then happy to be your roleplay partner. I have Skype and MSN. If you have either of those please PM your contact details to my account so I can add you. Hope to RP with you soon. Sorry if this seems late.

T

Treanna

I would be very happen to join you as a partner or anything else! Just let me know, I have a pretty open schedule so just send me a message!

L

Legendia

I would also like to be your partner, blood-centric scenarios and roleplays are actually my favourite and I always love to have the main heroine die in gruesome ways. If you're still looking then please send me a PM. However I will have to tell you that I prefer to roleplay on Skype so if you are interested then please be sure to send me your Skype contact details and i shall add you. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.