1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fight-centric guro fantasy or scifi-fantasy RP? Looking for partners, DMs and ideas.

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by battlevampiress, Jul 28, 2012.

1. battlevampiress

battlevampiress Potential Patron

Hello all,

at the moment I am looking for a fantasy, modern fantasy or scifi roleplay and want to check if anyone is interested.

Warning: Although I am looking for ryona-typical fights and fight-related violence, I do like blood and (temporary!) death so this is not for the faint of heart.
    You can check out my character idea in detail here: https://sites.google.com/site/feywitches/

Basically I am looking for partners or a DM to create a fun, intense RP, either via chat (yahoo, google, IRC, other means possible) email or forum.
    For partners (opponents?) I don't mind gender or race of the character, for the DM, I would like to honor the base abilities of my character or characters, but otherwise I am willing to fit her into any RP you might imagine :D

The main character is Niamh, a fey witch who has several interesting abilities, which can sure turn her into a danger for the world around her:

* Short Range Teleports (usually from a burst of autumn leaves)
    * conjuring a magical feyblade (a thin but very durable rapier-like weapon)
    * magical energy bolts, disruptive and painful energies
    * magical energy shield (short time) [hi-powered: longer and more effective]
    * regeneration and helping others heal
    * ritualistic complex magic (Which requires time, preparation and thus can not be easily used)

The fey warriors / witches I imagine all use a very dangerous type of magic, which tends to turn upon its users: It might disrupt their clothes, a rather harmless problem. More severe is a loss of control over the own body - and in the most severe circumstances the extreme use of the abilities of the fey can even cause sickness, pain and finally random wounds to appear on the magic-users body.

As hinted to above, I am willing to play one or even several characters.

The main things I am looking for in an RP are:

* Fights and fight-related violence
    * Suffering
    * The ability to heal
    * adventure and action

I can imagine a classical fantasy adventure, as well as a modern day gunfights, or even Niamh (and possibly her allies) facing terrible futuristic energy weapons aboard a planet or even out in space. I love contrasting Niamh's barbaric imagery with futurstic elements as well as simply integrating her into a fantasy story.

If you are interested, simply reply, chat with me, if you see me online here, or send me a PM via the forum. Let's discuss idea or create a story. :D

2. Legendia

Legendia Guest

I am always interested in RPs such as this, I would be more then happy to be your roleplay partner. I have Skype and MSN. If you have either of those please PM your contact details to my account so I can add you. Hope to RP with you soon. Sorry if this seems late.

3. Treanna

Treanna Guest

I would be very happen to join you as a partner or anything else! Just let me know, I have a pretty open schedule so just send me a message!

4. Legendia

Legendia Guest

I would also like to be your partner, blood-centric scenarios and roleplays are actually my favourite and I always love to have the main heroine die in gruesome ways. If you're still looking then please send me a PM. However I will have to tell you that I prefer to roleplay on Skype so if you are interested then please be sure to send me your Skype contact details and i shall add you. Thank you