Female Anime Death Match league #2 Bulma vs Chi (fight) (1 Viewer)

who should fight next?

• Raven vs Starfire (from the Teen Titans animated show, you know the good one with a anime style)

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Misa (death note) vs Kiyomi (Death note)

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

meinteil

Casual Client
chi_chi_dragon_ball_bikini_render_by_lytor-d7pij9k.png
sexy_bikini_bulma_on_the_beach_by_worson2009.jpg

It was a hot day on the beach, and soon it would be the place where either Chi Chi or Bulma will die in combat against one another. Both women walk up to one another in their two piece bikini's, when both fighters get within a inch of each other Chi Chi says "ready to die here?" Bulma smiles and says "after you're dead I'm going to keep your head" as she presses her breasts up against Chi Chi's. Both women take to steps back and get in fighting stances. With intensity they both look at each other, both ready to kill, but not ready to die.

Suddenly Bulma throws a punch at Chi Chi, but it's easily blocked and Chi Chi laughs at Bulma for it. Bulma pulls her fist back and says "go ahead and laugh, you won't be able to when you're dead" and she goes for a kick aimed at Chi Chi's ribs. The kick is dodged and Chi Chi delivers a powerful front kick to Bulma's stomach, sending her to the ground. Bulma lands on her back, causing her breasts to jiggle as Chi Chi stomps her stomach.

Bulma get's the wind knocked out of her from the kick and she starts grabbing at Chi Chi's leg, desperately trying to move it. Chi Chi smiles and says "you're smart, but so weak, I'm going to kill you hear and there's nothing you can do about it". Chi Chi moves her foot and bends over, she grabs Bulma by the hair and pulls the blue haired woman to her feet. Upon being pulled to her feet Bulma weakly throws another punch that is easily blocked by Chi Chi.

Then suddenly with all of her strength Chi Chi delivers a palm strike directly to Bulma's chest, shattering her chest plate in the process and sending her back to the ground. As Bulma lands on her back again her large breasts bounce out of her top. Chi Chi smirks and says "now for the best part" as Bulma slowly get's to her feet. Bulma's head starts lolling around as sweat runs down her body, and she lightly moans in pain.

Chi Chi slowly walks up to Bulma with a smirk on her face, she presses he body up against Bulma's and slowly moves her hand to the back of Bulma's head. She grabs a handful of Bulma's blue hair as her other arm wraps around Bulma's waist. Chi Chi then starts slowly leaning her face closer to Bulma's as she pulls Bulma's closer to hers. Chi Chi then kisses Bulma, making sure to shove her tongue as far into Bulma's mouth as she can. Chi Chi pulls her head back and says "time to finish you off" as she takes a step back and readies a kick.

Chi Chi jumps and kicks Bulma in the face, making her turn all the way around and fall onto her stomach. Suddenly Chi Chi starts stomping on Bulma's back as hard as she can. Each kick makes Bulma scream in agony. Chi Chi stops and rolls Bulma onto her side and straddles her and says "I'm getting turned on here, I'll be sure to think of this moment when me and Goku fuck later" as she starts squeezing Chi Chi's ribs with her thighs.

Chi Chi squeezes as hard as she can, forcing Bulma to scream as loud as she can in pure agony and she feels her ribs start to crack. Suddenly a loud snapping sound is heard as multiple of her ribs break like nothing prompting Bulma to scream even louder. Chi Chi gets to her feet and kicks Bulma onto her back and straddles her face. Chi Chi squeezes her thighs around Bulma's head and get's on her side, Bulma then says "please, let me live, I'll do any.." suddenly Bulma's interrupted by Chi Chi Violently Jerking her head to the side with her legs.

A loud "CRACK!!" is her from Bulma's beck being easily snapped, Killing her instantly. Chi Chi releases Bulma's head and get's to her feet. She slowly bends over and grabs a hold of Bulma's top and pulls it off, she then walks away, leaving Bulma dead. The as the camera focuses on Bulma's fear stricken face as blood red letters saying "Chi Chi wins, total domination".

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Thanks, writing on here has been better then fight fantasies.

Oh how so?, if I remember rightly you have been pretty active on FF, either way I'm glad to see that you have gotten back into the swing of things and I'm sure there are others here who are also glad to see you becoming more active here.

meinteil

Casual Client
There's a much larger audience here, so when I post polls or anything it actually get's votes, that being said I prefer RPing on FF

meinteil

Casual Client
Ha, if Raven had zero votes she'd not only fail to hit Starfire once but there would be a part where she begs for her life.

meinteil

Casual Client
Message me it, also I just remembered if the loser has only one vote it's a domination kill, so it will still be humiliating either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.