Fem Mix - Kimberly (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter George1
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3
G

George1

Hey guys,

Has anyone seen the Eliana v Kimberly 12 vid? I am thinking of buying it, but can't tell if Kimberly covers her tatas the whole time, or if you can see her fully topless. $45 is steep, but might be worth it.

Just want to know if she covers the whole time or not. Also, if she models on other sites you know of.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Her top does eventually come off, but it doesn't seem to be a main feature of the video. She's in sheer for a large part of the video, so there's that.

G

George1

Yea, I can tell that from the screen caps. I am curious if her hand covers them the whole time, or if you can see her fully topless.

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
I'm assuming she cover's them. If you look at the video caps on EvK 12 and EvK 9 the video guy avoids any opportunity for the audience to see them; which is odd because she exposes them when the cloth material is transparent. 45$ is expensive for femmix, especially when the girls are caught in these boring submission moves. I've bought a few, the girls are hot but I think you get more bang for your buck at RingDivas or SleeperKidsWorld.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
From previous videos I've seen, she's not going to cover her breasts with her arms often. But Snowballs is right: $45 is quite a lot of money for Femmix. You may want to consider saving that and a little more and waiting for the sales they have, where you can buy a group of videos for something like $70.

90sSegaFan

Ryonani Teamster
I've bought a few of these, mostly for Eliana though. Her top comes off quite a lot, I actually like these videos since it's up close and it seems like two random women with no fighting experience having at it.

SenatorDecimus

Potential Patron
I have many many Femmix videos and Kimberly's boobs will not be seen in this one. I still want to get it for Eliana (real name?). I think Eliana is the best girl they've had in a while. Anything with Eliana topless is almost worth the money they ask for.

F

fang665

Yes I'd like to know, it's not like you're telling who wins or not but i'm curious if we get to see her topless or if she always covers her breast

Mardion

Potential Patron
Are we allowed to post spoilers? I have this video and can tell you all what happens.
Sure, just write all that you want, put it in spoiler tags (that's why they're there you know!) ,write a short but clear description of that's inside the spoiler tags and you're ready to go ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.