Favorite Post-Defeat Fate? (1 Viewer)

glutton

Potential Patron
Given that my main source of ryona entertainment comes from fighting videogames, where after you lose a match you can always restart it, my favourite post-defeat scenario is that the loser, despite all the pain, bruises, lost blood and occasionally broken bones, recuperates and challenges the one who defeated her to a new battle... and gets defeated again, and recuperates, and gets beaten again and again and again... pretty much forever. She has metaphorically tied her fate into being defeated by the same enemy for all eternity :-)

If (and only if) that is not a valid answer and I need to end it at some point, then the defeated heroine at some point becomes unable to resume fighting after all the thrashing she has received, either because she is KO'ed too badly, or because she accepts that she will never be able to defeat her opponent, or because her opponent scorns her after being bored by beating her over and over and refuses to fight her again and leaves her there lying, or perhaps because the original reason she was fighting for doesn't exist anymore - which depends on the storyline of the game and/or my own headcannon on why the two were fighting in the first place.

This except for the heroine winning in the end XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.