Raven.jpg
View attachment Raven.swf

Starfire:
Starfire.jpg
View attachment Starfire.swf

Jinx:
Jinx.jpg
View attachment Jinx.swf

Source, feel free to tweak as you see fit: [Edit: I should mention that the Opala sources are CS5 and the Teen Titans sources are CS5.5]
View attachment Farah.flaView attachment Opala.flaView attachment Osira.flaView attachment Jinx.flaView attachment Raven.flaView attachment Starfire.fla

Last edited by a moderator:

funfriend

Content Creator
Wow, six all at once. Nice work! Jinx is my favorite. I like the collars and the beauty marks.

- I saw at least one rough joint on a dynamic part. Make sure it looks okay throughout its whole range of motion.

- A lot of the dynamic parts could move more. Try increasing the damping value on those.

- Pay attention to what what is click-toggleable and what isn't. If removing a component exposes lots of ugly stuff, it shouldn't be toggle-able (edit the actionscript for that symbol). On the other hand, for some of the accessories, it would be nice if they were a separate costume component and could be removed, depending on the taste of the user.

- Is that a nose ring? It looks weird.

Thanks a lot for these, and especially for posting the source files! I might tweak these in a few days.

Fantum

Potential Patron
funfriend said:
Wow, six all at once. Nice work! Jinx is my favorite. I like the collars and the beauty marks.

- I saw at least one rough joint on a dynamic part. Make sure it looks okay throughout its whole range of motion.

- A lot of the dynamic parts could move more. Try increasing the damping value on those.

- Pay attention to what what is click-toggleable and what isn't. If removing a component exposes lots of ugly stuff, it shouldn't be toggle-able (edit the actionscript for that symbol). On the other hand, for some of the accessories, it would be nice if they were a separate costume component and could be removed, depending on the taste of the user.

- Is that a nose ring? It looks weird.

Thanks a lot for these, and especially for posting the source files! I might tweak these in a few days.

Thanks for the suggestions. The click toggling and separate layer for accessories is something I'll definitely take into consideration in the future.
I don't feel like going back and altering my existing stuff, though. As far as I'm concerned, I worked on these long enough and don't want to look at them again. The Opala characters were the first set I did, followed by Teen Titans. If you look at the sources, you'll see marginal improvements in the dynamic joints.
As for the damping, I kept it down especially on the shorted hair because I felt that the hair really shouldn't be moving that much. Then again, if you want to up the damping, be my guest.

Yes, it's a nose ring, or rather a nose accessory. It's odd looking because 1. Osira has it on the left side (I was debating putting it on the right to make it look better but decided to stick with the original references) and 2. Most drawings depict it as more of gold ball rather than a ring. The difficulty resides in keeping the accessory visible without showing too much of it because it's really sitting on the other side of the nose.

I think my next project will be Totally Spies. I'm gonna try keeping the little "sets of 3" theme going on.

Random nsfw

Potential Patron
Hey, kinda new here. These look great, but when i try to load them via the SWF import button on the modding tab, nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Random nsfw said:
Hey, kinda new here. These look great, but when i try to load them via the SWF import button on the modding tab, nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?
Fantum used the wrong code to list the attachments, so the attachments were broken... they are fixed now.

Kyro

Potential Patron
Edit: ... Never mind I failed to notice it wasn't a normal hair import thing. Good job on the Jinx! I have no complaints. >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.