eyeteeth's doomed heroines (1 Viewer)

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
pages 44 and 45... final pages of the comic! maybe our dear Mara manages to get a health potion and wins the fight?

hm... guess not.

if you wonder what happens to the comic after this, since Mara is the main character... here is the cover for issue 7!

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
i guess i am posting at twitter now, you can follow me at @eyet33th for updates. here is page 1 of my current comic, WitchCraft - Against the Kultists!

it seems the twitter versions get turned into very lossy jpgs so if you want the best image, definitely view it on my site!

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
i have put up two new pages for Near Tears!

in my comic Salem Sanatorium, superheroines and supervillainesses die all the time. rather than create a bunch of one-shot heroines and villains to kill, i would like to 'borrow' the OC heroines/villains of other people! if you have an OC heroine or villain, and you want me to do horrible things to them, you can leave a comment on my site or email me at eyet33th+salem-guest-star@gmail.com! i am not looking for story collaboration, and you should consider my comics to be commercial works if that matters. also please have some art of your character for me to reference!

here are some guest stars, White Owl and Agent Red being murdered in Salem City by two of my villains. click their names to see their creators' devianArt page. there is a more "real Salem City" version at my site!

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
page 1 of a short WWAExT comic, Yield!

my current comic is Near Tears: Operation Mango. for my Batman parody comic, Salem Sanatorium, i've requested reader-submitted heroines and villains. here is a preview of JuliaX's character, La Louve Rouge! (there have been some minor changes to her final look.)

0Fd4ZAh.png
gDNNHz5.png

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
here is the fourth page.

if you go to my site, you may know i recently lost all my data. if you don't... i lost all my data. all my comics and 3d stuff and writing, literally the only thing left is what was already posted online.

but i'm not done making my art and comics! i'm starting over in some ways, but all my characters will be coming back. you can read about my future plans!

emikochan

Potential Patron
So sad to hear about you losing your stuff, I'm glad you're not demotivated by it! Look forward to seeing what you come up with next!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.