ElQ's Thread of References That He Can't Find and Would Like Someone to Please Find For Him (Thanks) (1 Viewer)

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron
So if there are any people who are good at scouring the cloud for resources or don't mind watching some episodes for screenshots, here are some references I need. They will probably be pretty hard to find because I usually try to find them myself, but fail.

Side shots are preferred. Frontal angles are hard to work with.

• The Teen Angels (Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels)

Thanks to anyone who gets me some good images.

SunDial29

Potential Patron
Re: ElQ's Thread of References That He Can't Find and Would Like Someone to Please Find For Him (Tha

I found one.Barely.
She appeared in only two episodes there is no much to go for.
This is the best i could find.
I hope it will help.

http://sedran.deviantart.com/art/Kiva-wedgie-Duchess-270374363?q=boost%3Apopular%20megas%20XLR%20duchess&qo=2

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron
Re: ElQ's Thread of References That He Can't Find and Would Like Someone to Please Find For Him (Tha

viknix said:
I found one.Barely.
She appeared in only two episodes there is no much to go for.
This is the best i could find.
I hope it will help.

http://sedran.deviantart.com/art/Kiva-wedgie-Duchess-270374363?q=boost%3Apopular%20megas%20XLR%20duchess&qo=2
That one's pretty good. I'll see what I can do with that. If you find anything else, please post it! Thanks!

Fenris

Potential Patron

ElQonquiztador said:
The Teen Angels (Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels)

Thanks to anyone who gets me some good images.

No wonder you were having difficulty. From what I could see, the standard was to draw them facing forward, even when they were looking to the side. (I don't miss Hanna-Barbera cartoons at all.) I found you three small images that might help. It's not much, but maybe it'll give you a starting point.

[USELESS ATTACHMENTS REMOVED BY A STAFF MEMBER]

Last edited by a moderator:

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron

Thanks! Once I'm able to get back into this stuff these will be useful. :)

Ash Williams

Potential Patron
I'm not sure this is still even an active thread but hear are a couple more references anyway. Hope they help:
irEOMSG.jpg

YlyHukQ.jpg

rPHLWOR.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.