DivineKyuubi

Potential Patron
Okay The Game came out on Oct 8 2019
DEVELOPER: Idea Factory, Compile Heart

user.svg
PUBLISHER: Idea Factory International

tag.svg
GENRE: RPG, Adventure, Nudity, Anime, Action
This game as you can see is made from the same company as the Neptunia games its has the Same Game Engine as Neptunia Virtual Stars and Megadimension VIIR

Charlotta Battle.jpeg

More Charlotta
16192691107042420894532015506975.jpg

1619269342254.png

1619269419420.png

Okay so WindBell can you help me with what i asked in the Neptunia Virtual Stars Thread

wind_bell

Casual Client
Since the parts composition and bone names are different for each model, you have to edit according to it.
You can see what to do by looking at how the model you are editing is divided into parts and what the bone names are.

I think the parts that remained without being erased were not selected at the time of export.
Use Outliner on the right to select the parts that are difficult to select in 3D Viewport.

If you select the parts one by one in the Outliner, it should be easier to find the parts that have no faces left.
As I said before, an empty part will cause an error, so add a small dummy polygon.
It can be anywhere inside the body.
Place it near a bone somewhere and apply the weight of that bone.

DivineKyuubi

Potential Patron
Um i asked you this
can you show me how to do it with Using Charlotta (Mdlx model name is 00945.mdlx).Here what you said
I understand.

The following is the operation procedure in Blender version 2.92.
The images are in the attached file.

01.jpg Start with all the faces of the skirt removed.

02.jpg Select armature object.

03.jpg Press the I key to invert the selection.

04.jpg Press H to hide all but the armature object.

05.jpg Select an armature object and then change the setting to display the bone names.

06.jpg Find the spine bones in pose mode and select one of them.

07.jpg Hold down the Shift key and press the S key to display the pie menu and execute 'Cursor to Selected'.
Then, the 3D cursor moves to the position of the selected spine bone.

08.jpg Select 00372:15:0 from the list on the right to switch to edit mode.
Now there are no faces in the 00372:15:0.

09.jpg Execute Add->Plane from the menu at the top.

10.jpg The added face is too large, so press the S key and use the mouse to make it smaller.
Use the mouse wheel to zoom in a little.

11.jpg Execute Face->Triangulate Faces from the top menu to split the square face into two triangles.

12.jpg Delete one of the two triangles.

13.jpg Now 00372:15:0 is a mesh object with only one triangular polygon.

14.jpg The triangular face is still too big, so shrink it smaller.
And the position moves a little.

The display angle and magnification are different, but this is the same state as the previously posted image.
This time I moved the 3D cursor to the position of the spine bone and added a square polygon there, but there are many other ways to do it.
Now this is showing me with using Minessa (00372.mdlx) ,but half of it or some parts doesnt work with Charlotta (00945.Mdlx).can you show how to do what you said but with Charlotta this Time, and btw i want the Skirt accessory gone, can you do it for me or show me. here is Charlotta Mdlx model file. did you understand what i said?
1619522142995.png
You didnt do as i asked and you told me half of what i already know and the Other Half didnt help at all. Do you Understand now what i said. cuz you clearly didnt understand before, according to your Awnser

Attachments

00945.zip
1 MB · Views: 342

Last edited:

wind_bell

Casual Client
The procedure for removing the skirt from the Sharlotte model is not so different on the Minessa model.
I wrote the reason why the unmodified part remains and how to deal with it, so think about what to do specifically.

jimkage

Potential Patron
Is there still a mod to it ? theres footage on youtube and stuff but its dead on loverslab, does anyone have something ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.