DOA5LR nude sarah (1 Viewer)

mario80

Vivacious Visitor
Hi guys i make a nude model of sarah because there aren´t one (if there are other i never find it) and in order to complete girls cast , sadly after the blender edit the color of the neck conection don´t match perfectly, maybe someone could fix it, maybe you find a bunch of others errors i am not a modder , well any way i hope you enjoy it.

Sarah.png

I find a little issue in the finger nails this update fix it.
Screenshot2995.jpg Screenshot5323.jpg

I have fix the neck issue , i let you 3 shot to ccompare 1.- Old Version 2.-Tecmo Original 3.- New Version.
Screenshot 1.jpg Screensho 2.jpg Screenshot 3.jpg

this time is fixed the waistline and a shadow in the butt.

Screenshot 41.jpg Screenshot14079.jpg post-36775-0-62647200-1443836559.jpg Screenshot7274.jpg

P.D. i make a little retouch in the butt crack, but isn´t seen much diferent. oh well.

05/02/16
A lot of time has passed, i was really busy, sorry the delay, this time i fix a lot issues here is the list.

1. She had a few problems with uv diffuse in the union of both arms, was more noticeable with the map of dirt ------> - Fixed
2. The map of dirt is already corrected.----------> fixed
3. She had marks on her chest where the ninja costume´s meshes were embedded ------------> fixed
4.-She had the crotch a little big, now is already reduced to look more normal .------------> Fixed
5. She did not have the sweat that trickles chest, now is added to the mod .-----------> Fixed
6. Now she have a more custom textures (this time the texture look really great, i though) .-----------------> fixed.

There are 2 things that can not be fixed no matter what, the problem of hair stuck in a victory pose and she have one more problem in victory pose with Tina (tag team); for some reason the union of the crotch with the other waist is visible, try various ways (remove vertex doubles, merge manually , recalculate normal vertex, material change ), and nothing worked.
undecided.gif

I delete the DLC becase can make problem with others DLC.
Once again i really sorry the delay and like always you can freely use this mod .

Here are the mod with and without pubes.

Attachments

Sarah Nudes Pubes.rar
1.9 MB · Views: 338

Sarah Nude.rar
1.9 MB · Views: 447

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Created a new topic for this so members can find it easily. :)

PS We really prefer that you upload your mods as attachments here at GVZ, rather than link (that way we don't have problems with broken links).
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

mario80

Vivacious Visitor
Sorry the delay, the work and a little problem of "Trigger Finger" dont let me work on this for a while anyway the update in the first message.

Someone in loverslabs tell me "Great work. Please fix the issues of the butt and waistline area. Then it'll be perfect " he was right the wastline look weird, fortunately, i can fix that, so please tell me if you find a problem then maybe i can fix it.

P.D. The hair issue that appears i one of the victory pose, i still dont know how to fix that.

Last edited by a moderator:

mario80

Vivacious Visitor
ok is seen no more issue are reported, then i will update the first message.

Sorry for all the problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.