Dialogue Rewrite (1 Viewer)

klendathu

Potential Patron
I have a big problem with stuff I myself put/change from dialogues. It just doesn't feel right to have my own words in there, so what I ask is for someone to rewrite Leela's excellent dialogue from the show Archer, and rewrite/delete Anke's lines to turn her into a generic non-virgin English-native speaker, while leaving the Animtool settings and lines untouched. I know this can make the dialogue boring, but I like being able to use it with different characters.

I have already altered some of the dialogue by removing some of the starting lines to speed things up, and is the one I'd like to be rewritten (attached in this thread).

If you'd like to try the original dialogue, you can find it here: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4338.msg63176#msg63176. It's a shame they never made any other dialogues :(

In return, I'll post my animtool positions in Skullhammer's thread, most of which I'm proud of!

Attachments

Leela's_Dialogue.txt
400.4 KB · Views: 133

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.