Dialogue Ideas\Requests (1 Viewer)

ChromeDome

Potential Patron
I Have a few Ideas For dialogues if anyone feels like making some dialogue i'll provide scenarios but if you feel like coming up with your own go for it

"Nerdy Girl" (could be anything one scenario is she gets blackmailed by bully after catching her cheating on a test or something)

"Babysitter" (Could be for getting caught masturbating or for a raise etc..)

"Friend's Girlfriend " (your friend got caught cheating his Girlfriend wants revenge ,Or You're in your dorm room studying when your roommate's girlfriend comes in because they were supposed to meet and study but your roommate forgot and went out with his friends so she's pretty upset but you're there to comfort her)

"friend's mom" (You're at a friend's house waiting for him to come home and one thing leads to another and his mom decides to suck you off )

"Stepsister surprised" (Your stepsister is always giving you a hard time but one day she accidentally walks in on you while showering and after seeing your penis she just can't resist but giving a blowjob)

"Wedding Hookup" (You're at a friend's wedding and everything seems pretty dull until one thing leads to another and you get it on with one of the bridesmaids in the restroom)

If anyone feels like making some dialogues here's some ideas

Rudgar

Content Creator
IF kinky, why not really kinky?
"Wedding Hookup" (You're at a friend's wedding and everything seems pretty dull until one thing leads to another and you get it on with one of the bridesmaids in the restroom)
Why just the bridesmaid? Why not the bride herself? Comforting her just because she's too nervous and maybe even doubting her decision?:wink:

Respectfully, R.

ChromeDome

Potential Patron
I Don't exactly understand what you mean by "IF kinky, why not really kinky?" xD
and as for the wedding dialogue there's already multiple wedding dialogues around the bride herself
it's just something new xD
Edit : Just looked at the dialogues i mentioned they are about the bride with the grooms dad\brother so your idea technically hasn't been done
as i said i'm just throwing ideas here if anyone is willing to make any of these dialogues
Go ham , do whatever you want stick to my ideas or create your own scenario i'm sure they'll be great either way

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.