Demon's Sperm (ACT) (1 Viewer)

fun_damentalz

Potential Patron
Demon's Sperm

A new FullFlap title, Demon's Sperm is an action game released very recently that features an (original) Prince of Persia style gameplay. As a very busty, blonde female protagonist, you awaken with no gear (or clothes) and begin to explore the dungeon you find yourself in.

=========Links=========
DL Site: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ134809.html
???????Blog

=========Controls=========

style="width: 300px" align="centre" class="cms_table_outer_border"
|-
| Space
| Pause/Menu
|-
| Shift
| Zoom in on character
|-
| Z
| Sprint (When held)/Roll(when pressed)/Climb Faster (with up)/Slide down ladder (with down)
|-
| X
| Attack
|-
| C
| Guard
|-
| A
| Toggle Equipment Swap (with directional keys)
|-
| S
| Not sure yet
|-
| D
| Not sure yet
|-
| Up
| Climb ladders, climb ledges more than one block high

=========Screenshots=========

style="width: px400" class="cms_table_outer_border" align="center"
|-
| Capture 1.PNG
| Capture 2.PNG
| Pending

Last edited by a moderator:

Thundragon

Potential Patron
I have already played it and it's a 8/10 for me. The controls are good, the graphics are nice and the animations and CG are to be expected by Full Flap, which isn't bad. My only complain would be some weird problems when fighting near staircases but everything else is great.

This game uses sperm akin to Souls in DS games, you must defeat (or have sex with) enemies to obtain them, you can spend them to buy weapons or raise your stats and dying drops half your current souls wherever you last stood in place.

You can dodge (and block if you got a shield) enemy attacks and counter attack them, and this game uses those mechanics A LOT so you better get good at timing dodges if you expect to defeat the latter enemies and bosses.

Also, somebody made this image set in imgur where some menu options are translated: Demon's Sperm - Imgur

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
Frustrating little spoof of Demons' Souls, Full Flap/FULLFLAP style. The vertical jump and no horizontal leap is a little confusing but it works.

Ohhhh I know this... it's the old Prince of Persia style!

Mardion

Potential Patron
Can you guys who have played this game tell us if all the enemies are male in this game or if there are abominations and/or female enemies?

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
Can you guys who have played this game tell us if all the enemies are male in this game or if there are abominations and/or female enemies?
Count is at 4 non-human enemies and bosses are monsters. All human hostiles have been males, but at least one of the girls has her own CG. I'm in NG+ and may have forgotten about an enemy or two, as there is no takedown H.

Afhc1988

Avid Affiliate
Sorry for reviving this thread, but FullFlap has now the version 2.0 of Demon's Sperm on DLSite! And there's new content!

I hope that the ending of the game changed to a better one...No, I didn't own this game (I WANT IT, but in my country it's impossible to buy it), but I searched for it on the web (and ulmf too).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.