Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse Edition (1 Viewer)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Doesn't appear to be a thread for this one so I figured I'd share.

This was recently released for PC with a bunch of DLC's already built in, kind of like when MK9 was released for PC.

For those like me who aren't very familiar with this game or the series, the base story mode for this game revolves around a character named Nick. However, there's a DLC pack called Untold Stories which has you play through a kind of mini story mode with four different characters. Episode 2 of Untold Stories is with a female character named Angel, a kind of punk/scene looking girl with a drinking habit, apparently.

1392343706_2.jpg
When you play as Nick, there are a bunch of costume options available but it doesn't appear the characters for Untold Stories have these options. I haven't completed it so I can't say for certain, any confirmation of that would be appreciated.

There are several different QTE's you can run into with the zombies. Certain special zombies have a different set of QTE's as well. Other than that, basic hit animations and pretty decent voice work. Camera control is decent, but fixed during QTE's and also the death cam is a bit iffy.

Think it's worth checking out for ryona fans and zombie fans. The game runs a bit sluggish on my machine (i7 with GeForce 560) even with the settings lowered though so if you don't have a decent rig you might be in for a bit of a aggravating game experience.

dead_rising_3__fallen_angel-2463462.jpg

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
you aren't the only one who can't run the game decently , everyone in the world have problems running this game smoothly including the ones who have Nvidia Titan :D , it seems like a lazy port from the developers who are Capcom Vancouver , Just wait for a bunch of patches until it is totally playable

As soon as it gets patched probably I will dig for ryona in it

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
odd, since capcom normally has good PC ports. then again they're all but bankrupt at this point so maybe that's it

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
odd, since capcom normally has good PC ports. then again they're all but bankrupt at this point so maybe that's it

The word "good" isn't enough for those ports , They were perfect , excellent and ideally optimized PC Ports (DMC4 , RE5-6 , SFIV ..etc)

The Reason for this awful PC port for Dead Rising 3 is that it was done by Capcom Vancouver not Capcom Japan , The reason that previous Capcom PC ports were perfect and ideal even for low-end PCs is that they were done on the MT Framework Engine that is used by Capcom Japan and that is one of the best engines that makes perfectly optimized PC Ports While Capcom Vancouver uses a different engine that isn't PC Friendly at all and Dead Rising 2 at launch had also a lot of issues

Last edited by a moderator:

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Finished the DLC story mission so just thought I'd post some updates. You can't customize her appearance, but close to the end of her story mode (which isn't very long), she takes off her little hoodie vest thing and it turns out she has a mohawk under there.

In the main story mode with Nick, there's a female boss character that you run into towards the middle of the game that's a kind of perverted MILF cop? She's constantly trying to get people to touch her tits. It's kind of unnerving. Anyway. Those are my findings.

Hilde_Enters.jpg Hilde_Flashdrive.jpg

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I'll see if I can try to do a recording. The game runs so sluggish I doubt screen recording will come out that great.

Some of the QTEs are alright. Overall, nothing particularly that stands out. I think RE5-6 has it beat for ryona moments.

chibataue

Potential Patron
the police girl name is Hilde and she have a grab move.
if you receive the grab and won't struggle, she'll press your face on boobs. i've seen a picture only, but no luck to find a video.
can't play cuz i still getting the "deadrising3 enconterer an error and will be closed"

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I was having issues getting this game to record properly and just haven't revisited it yet. If I have some time I'll try to troubleshoot it.

Sotamias

Potential Patron
I found this, there's another on their channel. Apparently if you mess around with it, model swaps can be a thing? Also, the voice is still Nick's, if that means anything to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TPS1

Sorry to necro this thread, but has anyone got any ryona videos of Angel being attacked? Extra if it's a fem zombie attacking her?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.