Danonymous310 Youtube (1 Viewer)

danonymous310

Potential Patron
What's up guys

I don't normally post here often, but I have a question that some of you might have experience with

Yesterday, one of my videos got removed for being against community guidelines (A zero-suit samus video), and today my account as a whole got suspended.

What are the chances of receiving the account back?

To keep this ryona-content related, here's the first video I posted and made way back when. I don't use this account because I lost the login info.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
I haven't had a violation, so I wouldn't know. I also don't know the contents of the video that you posted either that would maybe do something in violation, but mostly I hear Zero suit Samus from SuperSmash, so I dunno what gives tho.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
What's up guys

I don't normally post here often ...

Hmm I guess you don't post here often, since you just joined today and have only one post.

What did the youtube suspension notification tell you?
See the guidance at the linked video on requesting to have your account reinstated.

danonymous310

Potential Patron
Hmm I guess you don't post here often, since you just joined today and have only one post.

I had an account with a similar name to this but I forgot the login information, sorry about that!

I sent in a request to have it reinstated, hopefully it works out. Thanks for the help

Siiro

Potential Patron
Did you make the demon hunter ryona video? That was really well made but is now deleted. Would you post it elsewhere?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.