Cyclone's Dialogues - NEW: Liara T'Soni, 11.36 kb. (1 Viewer)

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Re: Stockholm Girl, Submissive and Desperate to Please

I liked these a lot too, but the reluctant male in submissive irks me, so maybe the new one isn't for me. The writing quality is superb however :)

Cyclone

Potential Patron
Re: Stockholm Girl, Submissive and Desperate to Please

Slingerbult said:
I liked these a lot too, but the reluctant male in submissive irks me, so maybe the new one isn't for me. The writing quality is superb however :)
Desperate to Please has very few lines from the guy, and only a couple expressing reluctance. You could cut out the lines where he speaks very easily if they bother you.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Went over Liara's dialogue, found a single logic error:

wake:"Huh? What... oh, by the Goddess! Is the induction of unconsciousness normal for a human female performing oral sex?"{"next":"no"}
uncon:"No, not really."{"style":"Him"}

Beyond that, I found no spelling mistakes or any other of the sort.

I wonder about this line though:

held:"I was trying to think of the word for that sensation. Ecstacy. Ecstacy is the word."

It's located in the section of lines where you have brokenhold = true. Except this line is missing that condition.
This might lead to the situation where one moment she dislikes being held, then finds it to place her in ecstasy, only to dislike it the next moment after.

Looking further, I find this line...
pull_off:"God... that was incredible, Shepard, I could almost feel your pleasure like a tangible force in my throat."{"held":"false"}

You make use of *YOU* during the entire dialogue. Maybe you should replace this instance as well, or does it have special meaning?

Another inconsistency:
wake:"I'm afraid that Asari are not capable of breathing while our throats are obstructed. Please remember that for future reference."{"held":"true"}
intro:"Don't worry*, YOU*, I'm more than willing to do this. For asari, simulating ordinary sexual activity with our non-asari partners is very important."

I'd keep non-asari the same as non-Asari seems strange to me... but I'm unsure as to whether you should capitalize the race when used as a proper noun on it's own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.