Cookie's creations (1 Viewer)

cookies are free

Potential Patron
Hello everyone, I'll post some stuff I make here..
I am still kinda new to this tool, so please be patient with me ;)
If you have any questions, or suggestions please let me know ^.-

Clothing codes

SDT contains following clothing sets
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qp_td1atB_M/UCC5XDIkpzI/AAAAAAAAALo/nyGNeWtDC8g/s1600/1_17_1b.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-E2POXoBh5JY/UAUTkpLyPuI/AAAAAAAAALU/_JAPdvdORAc/s1600/1_17b.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xn4PeGPjPmQ/T7mBd_DWRoI/AAAAAAAAAKk/Ae_e5yWEmVY/s1600/1_15_3b.jpg
SDT FILE BELOW THIS (dont miss it) - Modding->Char List Backup (Load)-> select sdt file
[attachurl=3]

Hairs

Ben 10
Sunny - Gwen's cousin, appears in Alien Force

Attachments

• Sunny.png
    Sunny.png
    38 KB · Views: 3,216
  • 00Sunny.png
    00Sunny.png
    346.8 KB · Views: 5,343
Konashoin examples.sdt
79 KB · Views: 1,025

Kyro

Potential Patron
[snip] (not how I would normally react in such a situation and I'm sure no one else wants to see it. Blame it on the evil looking chick <.<)

cookies are free

Potential Patron
=== Added more Konashion clothing samples ===

Thank you for reading my topic Kyro, I know it's exactly the same as on Konashion's site, that was the idea, I just wanted to put them all in an .sdt file, that way everyone can get all the clothing with minimal clicking ^.^ more time for .... reading books, or whichever you prefer.
Next time think twice before you take someones karma who actually does something for other people.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
cookies are free said:
=== Added more Konashion clothing samples ===

Thank you for reading my topic Kyro, I know it's exactly the same as on Konashion's site, that was the idea, I just wanted to put them all in an .sdt file, that way everyone can get all the clothing with minimal clicking ^.^ more time for .... reading books, or whichever you prefer.
Next time think twice before you take someones karma who actually does something for other people.
Clothing codes as a standalone don't belong on this board, they belong on the Miscellany board, but since you've included an actual hair that you seemed to have created, it's fine.

Also, don't be a dick. Both Karma changes have been overturned.

Kyro

Potential Patron
Okay I admit, I shouldn't of clicked ''smite''. But his post was just... well you know but still I know I shouldn't of done it. You can blame me for not taking the ''karma'' thing seriously(I don't take anything like that seriously >.>) but don't worry I wont click it so easily from now on. >.>

(I'm not normally that harsh(or whatever you want to call it) though don't know why I was but meh I'll just leave it at that)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.