Cookie Shy defeats latex clad cat-burglar (1 Viewer)

TrishKO

Casual Client
The spacious office of a large financial company was dark and empty. At night, all the employees left the office, leaving documents in the desks, and important information was stored in their computers. The window of the tenth floor silently opened, and a flexible figure crept into it. The dark-haired burglar looked around and grunted with satisfaction. She was of strong build, slim, and her body was covered in a very tight leatherette suit, glistening even in the dim light of meager light bulbs. She clearly knew where to go. Reaching the head office, she wanted to use the master key, but the door was open. “I wonder if they are completely relaxed here or what?” The brunette grinned, “Well, I feel better!” The girl went through the necessary computers and downloaded the necessary files. For such a simple job she was promised an impressive fee. She was hoping for hacking and playing spies, so she dressed up in a leather suit. Brunette thought
herself a real villain and loved to look appropriate.
She had almost finished and collected her devices, as one of the doors opened and a young beauty appeared in the doorway. The stunned brunette stared at her.
“Sorry, mistress. The office is closed. You can't be here! ”This miracle said, blushing a little. What a pretty blonde - thought Vivian, that was the name of the brunette in the shiny catsuit.
“Oh, and you are timid with me, yes? What is our name? ”Vivian asked, flirting with the girl.
“Cookie. And you?"
“I am Vivian, baby. Don't be shy, I'm not biting. ”She put her handbag on the table and came close to the blonde. Very good. In her shirt, skirt and shoes on heels, she was outrageously modest and sweet. “What are you afraid of, baby? Never met such a women? ”
"Er... no I can't say I have." Cookie stammers out. Blushing at the leather clad woman. Noticing all of vivian's curves and shapes. She thought to her own very modest outfit. Standard office wear. Her most daring wardrobe choice was buried under the layers of modest clothing. "I suppose I'm a little timid cause I've never really been the only one in the office. And never been near a burglar." Appropriately she had just been watching a video with a burglar and an officewoman. But for sure vivian couldn't know. It was far too risque. "So what do you want from us?" She asked timidly.
"Well, what I need I'm already got. Back to you, baby doll. You're here, alone, in an empty building. Suspiciously. Maybe you're spy?! Ahahah! Kidding you, girlie!" Vivian laughed at her.
Cookie blushed again. She couldn't say why she was so ashamed. She stayed in the office until late to complete an important project. But she finished it a couple of hours ago. All the rest of the time she spent on watching her favorite face sitting videos, and she lost the track of time. And she was already quitting, when suddenly she met the thief. “You are a cat-burglar, yes?!” Cookie asked.
“Yes, it's me!” Said Vivian boastfully. “You're really cool. But you saw me. What am I to do with you, eh? ”
Cookie blushed even more. She understood everything. Cookie desperately wanted to see Vivian under her butt. And she was timid at just the thought of it.
Vivian relaxed, "You're not a guard! Do not mind it! If you trying to stop me, I'll set you up. "
“Oh, I don’t think so ...” Cookie whispered and took a few steps towards Vivian.
Vivian snapped and grabbed Cookie by the wrists. The baby girl turned out to be stronger than the brunette in a leather suit thought. The blonde in her skirt pushed Vivian to the wall and pressed her whole breast against her, struggling with the brunette's hands. “What the hell ... let me go!” The thief grunted. Cookie smiled, still shy. She breathed somewhere very close, fighting with the rebellious bitch. Vivian tried to push Cookie away, but she only pressed the brunette more strongly against the wall. Vivian could not stand the pressure and, losing balance, fell to the floor. Cookie immediately lay on top, putting her chest on the brunette face. With incredible difficulty Vivian, in a panic, got out and crawled to the exit.
Cookie was running on instinct. Her dreams were right in front of her and she just had to take them...and so she attacked Vivian. It was like heaven as she pressed her breasts into the woman like in her video. Vivian tried to run but Cookie already had her by the legs. Pulling her back. Cookie quickly mounted the leather clad woman. Using her weight to push her down.she then yanked her leg up. "Oooo this is a really nice suit, Vivian!" she said rubbing her leg. Cookie quickly placed her legs on Vivian's arms. She had vern seeing this in her videos and needed to try. Lifting herself up she hovered her hips over Vivian's face. Giving her a good look at Cookie's white undies. Smiling wide as she lowered onto the burglar's face. Shaking her buttocks playfully.
"Wait, wait a minute ... mmffhff!"
“Shh ... calm down, please. I wanted it so much! ”Cookie bite her lip and straightened Vivian’s face, after waiting a bit, she took off her ass from Vivian's face and pulled off her panties. Then Cookie pressed her crotch again to the face of the rival’s mouth and nose.
The strong smell of the young girlish pussy hitted to the Vivian's nostrils.
“Aww, sorry! I trained a little bit ... "Cookie whispered timidly, " I am so ashamed, but I can't stop! "Baby girl's pussy was already completely wet. The little girl, sniffing, began to rub the bump around Vivian’s nose, teasing her labia. “Wow! With finger is not so cool. I knew it! I should have liked sitting on the face! ”Exclaimed Cookie, breathing heavily. “Please, play the tongue with my bead,” asked the blondie. Vivian mumbled something unintelligible. “Ahahah! What? Well, lick me a little bit, be a good girl! I promise to let you go! ” Cookie giggled when Vivian’s tongue get into her slit. “Tickle-tickle! Tee-hee-hee!” Cookie squealed funny, “Lick me there! Lick me good! ” Vivian began to work her tongue more intensely and then realized her mistake. True, she has no strength left. In a leather suit it was very hot. In addition, Cookie unzipped the zipper and brazenly stuck her hand under the tight shiny latex, feeling for the thief's pussy. The blonde's fingers started a naughty game. A minute later, Cookie could not stand it and her pussy began to ooze with a slime, until the girl finished with a violent splash. The slime leaked into Vivian's mouth and she almost choked, because her mouth was plugged by a rival crotch. Cookie moaning with incredible pleasure. Her pussy filled with love juices and Cookie, standing up, began to rub Vivian's face by the smelling juices, a nose and lips of the completely subdued villain. Cookie dipped her finger in the crotch and, collecting a slime, thrust it into Vivian’s mouth.
Her panty now soaked in juices. Cookie forced her fingers into Vivian's mouth. "Like the taste?" She asked mockingly. Cookie brushed Vivian's hair with her hand. Not wanting to muss it up. Tearing Vivian's bra off Cookie tied vivians hands. Cookie then slid off her shoes and pressed her bare foot into the burglar's face. Sliding it around and into her mouth, wiggling her toes. This was everything she was hoping facesitting and domination would be. After more foot domination she needed to sit again badly. This time turning around and reverse sitting her rival. Panties wedged into her asscrack as Vivian's face pressed in. Cookie groped Vivian's breasts.
“You made me cum! That's was great! Thank you! ” Cookie sat down on the defeated rival's belly and looked into her eyes. “I got what I wanted. But I want more! Unfortunately, it's time to go home.” Cookie thought a little,“ And lose my new toy ?! I'll take you home with me! ” Cookie got off the defeated one and put her foot on the thief's stomach so that she wouldn't run away, propping her heel directly to the navel. Pulling her skirt down, Cookie found her smartphone and called a taxi to the office. The modest girl waited for a taxi, with the comfort on Vivian’s face, with her skirt over her head. Having received a message from the taxi driver, the baby girl got off her victim again and dragged her to the exit, seizing a bag. She didn't wash herself and did not allow Vivian to wash off the sticky treat. Cookie carefully threw the jacket over Vivian's head and stuffed the burglar in the latex suit on the back seat and sat next to her. “My girlfriend is not feeling well, I'm taking her home.” The driver didn’t care.
In the backseat, Cookie snuggled closer to Vivian, covering her with her body so that the driver wouldn't stare at them in the rear-view mirror. Having made an innocent attractive face, she began to rub Vivian's crotch with her fingers, right through the shiny latex. And while they were driving, Vivian had time to cum in her tight glistening suit. She tried not to moan, but that sly young girl continued to fingering her. Very soon, Cookie dragged Vivian into her apartment and closed the door on the lock.
The shy girl did not let the thief to resist, and in a few minutes she was lying on a comfortable bed, handcuffed to the backrest. Cookie did not think to change clothes. They have a long hours of pleasure ahead. Cookie dreamed about it for so long.

Attachments

• 7df6d2ec9334.jpg
    7df6d2ec9334.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 157

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.