Churchill's Imports of Doom (1 Viewer)

Churchill

Potential Patron
I am experimenting with mods/imports and thought to share a bit. Enjoy, one and all.

Static Hair 01
Based on member No. 7's work, Yuna. I liked the look of it but wanted to make one less character-specific and vectorized in SWF format. I might go back and clean up a few things like the linework, but otherwise a fun bit of work.

Multiple hair colors:
Brunette:
hair_Churchill_01_brunette.jpg

Download here.
Red:
hair_Churchill_01_red.jpg

Download here.
Blonde:
hair_Churchill_01_blonde.jpg

Download here.
Black:
hair_Churchill_01_black.jpg

Download here.
White:
hair_Churchill_01_white.jpg

Download here.

aztlan

Casual Client
These are nice. I like that you included various colors - attempts to alter colors in game don;t usually work well for me.

Are you planning to do some more?

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
aztlan said:
These are nice. I like that you included various colors - attempts to alter colors in game don;t usually work well for me.

As lazy as refusing to manually adjust color sounds, it is refreshing to have a choice of several base colors to start from, making adjustments to the shade of color that much easier.

Churchill

Potential Patron
Faceless said:
Looks good, but I'm not sure why this is in the loader imports forum keep it up.
Wasn't certain about that, honestly, but now I know which of the two it goes in.

aztlan said:

Yes, I plan on more and most will include this gamut of color ranges. Dynamic hair, costume bits, body mods and others are in the works. I might have some code-based mods in store provided I can dust off my AS3 skill.

BuckWild said:
As lazy as refusing to manually adjust color sounds, it is refreshing to have a choice of several base colors to start from, making adjustments to the shade of color that much easier.
Hue-shifting some pieces didn't quite satisfy what I wanted, particularly since black or white pieces don't have a hue to shift. If I make my pieces with a base layer for color/lines and a separate layer to shade it, variety is simple to provide. Customization and variety is what makes this silly little distraction enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.