Charlotte nude mod for Trials of Mana? (1 Viewer)

Valeth

Potential Patron
Is there a Charlotte nude mod for this game? I found comments on other forums referencing a file named f12058.zip but all the links provided are dead.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Posting a screenshot and a link to the game's web site MIGHT inspire a modder to look into it.

Vladilen

Vivacious Visitor
There are some though they're a bit hard to find, and since i haven't tested them myself, i can't confirm whether they actually work or not.

One is only for Charlotte's first class obviously as the file name implies while the other is apparently only for the Warlock class. Though it is possible to use cheat engine to switch the costumes around.

Up to you to test them and check if they actually work. The install location is as follow (put the .pak files in the following folder)
"...\steamapps\common\Trials of Mana\Trials of Mana\Content\Paks"

There are also various costume edits available beside nude mods.

Attachments

CharlotteNude_class1_P.rar
1.9 MB · Views: 1,459

charlotte-v2-koubp25140.7z
1.6 MB · Views: 1,208

HELLHULK79

Potential Patron
There are some though they're a bit hard to find, and since i haven't tested them myself, i can't confirm whether they actually work or not.

One is only for Charlotte's first class obviously as the file name implies while the other is apparently only for the Warlock class. Though it is possible to use cheat engine to switch the costumes around.

Up to you to test them and check if they actually work. The install location is as follow (put the .pak files in the following folder)
"...\steamapps\common\Trials of Mana\Trials of Mana\Content\Paks"

There are also various costume edits available beside nude mods.
so far I know the first class works, however you can barely see her nipples because they were made to light needs to be darker. Oh, forgive me.. thank you for the mods

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.