Cardinal Syn (1 Viewer)

Mardion

Potential Patron
Cardinal Syn [Playstation]

Published : 1998
Genre : Fighting
Ryona rating : 2/5

Ryona:
  • Three "normal" female fighters, one female boss, and a man/woman hybrid, out of a total of eighteen characters. The female boss turns into a dragon for the final battle.
  • Weapon-based game, with characters wielding swords, daggers, axes etc. Each character also has a projectile move.
  • Blood flies after each hit.
  • The game is fantasy-themed and many characters can wield magic.
  • Each stage has an "environmental hazard" , like columns which sprout lightning, sharp thorns or spikes, flying arrows etc.
  • Ability to parry enemy attacks which leads either to a temporary stun or a grab.
  • Downed characters can be attacked in various ways.
  • Each character has a Fatality move of sorts which can be executed at the end of a combo.

Female Characters:
  • Nephra is a barefoot Egyptian woman who likes to impale her sword into her opponent. Her movements are ruthless but a bit slow.
  • Orion is an Elven Princess dressed almost like a red pirate. She has exceptional combos and a very powerful magic projectile
  • Juri is a Sprite who appears to be able to fly. Her beauty and graceful movements belie her deadly abilities with her twin daggers.
  • Syn is the titular character whom everyone strives to defeat. She is powerful and exceptional with her sword.
  • Bimorphia is a hybrid of a man and a woman. Looking at Bimorphia from either side makes it difficult to realise how s/he lacks a gender, but at the front and back the "split" between the two sexes is more than apparent.

Screenshots:

Note : In the last row, the first two images are defining shots of Bimorphia, while the last is the final boss, Kron, delivering her fatality mid-game.

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
I remember playing a demo of this, but I never played the full game. Way back when I was a kid, video games weren't exactly promoted in our household.

VegetaLSM

Potential Patron
Man, this was my first great experience with ryona. There was a code to make two of the girls (Orion and Cardynal) even more naked. Thanks for remembering me this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.