Brie Bella vs. Nikki Bella (1 Viewer)

santiagopirata

Potential Patron
Nikki and Brie decided to get a Bedroom Barefoot Submission Match.
They wrestled each other for over 30 minutes in their mom's house.
Both of them trained a lot for this contest. Nikki entered first to the room, waiting for her sister Brie to get into the wrestling place. After a few seconds, Brie opens the door and say: "I hope you are prepared Nicole". They choke her hands and take out her sneakers.
Nikki attacked Brie with a punch to her stomach, and started to throw Brie around the bed, pulling her hair. Brie could apart her with a vicious kick to Nikki's jaw, who screamed in pain. They get into a grappling fight, very equal in strength. Brie applied a camel clutch to Nikki, after that Nikki put her in a Boston Crab, trying to make Brie tap out. Nikki started to finish the match with a choke to her twin sister neck, putting her foot over Brie's throat. She slapped Brie in her head and scissored her back. It was too much pressure for Brie, who yelled: "Stop, It hurts me, please". "I know", said Nikki, who started to laugh and say: "What happened to you? You don't talk anymore". Nikki left Brie groaning "Uggghhhh". Nikki climbed to a chair and jumped with a Guillotine Legdrop, putting again Brie in a submission leg hold, who finally tap out.
Nikki lifted her left leg and said: "I steamrolled Brie, oh my gosh!"
Nikki vs. Brie 3.jpg

Attachments

• Nikki vs. Brie 3.jpg
    Nikki vs. Brie 3.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 106

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.