Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hack

Hello.
I tried to make lahn awakening costume transparent.(psw_00_lb_0002_hair.dds , psw_00_ub_0002_hair.dds)
but shadow on lahn's body.
p92mNZU.jpg

How can I fix this?
hello, how did you let the part of lowerbody disappear?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
j87kAEV.png

BY9Q4qb.gif

Finally
Succeeded in connecting the body with bind skinning on the neck of the game default head
oUUKdD1.gif

YcTNvnR.gif

Adjust this body to slim and not go out for an outfit
thkPHaL.gif

Other characters also to correct crotch distortion
Bind to a bone

Horo

Potential Patron

Does anyone know what file makes tamer's breast become like that? I want to delete it。

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
j87kAEV.png

BY9Q4qb.gif

Finally
Succeeded in connecting the body with bind skinning on the neck of the game default head
oUUKdD1.gif

YcTNvnR.gif

Adjust this body to slim and not go out for an outfit
thkPHaL.gif

Other characters also to correct crotch distortion
Bind to a bone

aEtJcVI.gif

Bind skinning for Lahn
Completeness is 80%
r9Vimpi.gif

A little erotic but low angle shot lol
This is plump out the mons pubis

Last edited:

guderianli

Vivacious Visitor

Hello suzu, I'm always admire the things you created and today I have a problem. Hope it will not bother you too much.
In early of 2018 I download your solid nipples modification pack and since that time the Taiwan Server hasn't got Mystic.
Everything works right like my maehwa down here.

And as you could see in the top image, mystic seems to have some shadows on her body.
My assumption is that maybe it is because I didn't patch some ao files like the underwear or costume. But after take off the underwear the problem still exists.
Or maybe the pcw model is too old and not suitable for the phw texture?
Well as you see the boobs are not smooth at all with angles.

For I have been a long time not follow your thread so even I read a lot about your thread I can't find the proper files to fix this.
Would you please inform me what is that problem and how to fix it.
Besides, the costume of Lahn in your last post is really good, could you share any possible links or it is not released yet.
And recently I notice that you are doing the Bind skinning work and still I'm a little bit confuse if your experiments is succeeded, what effect could we expected in the game. A better shape of body or like we can change the ranger body mesh to a tamer body model?
Thank you again for your masterpiece.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
View attachment 91633
Hello suzu, I'm always admire the things you created and today I have a problem. Hope it will not bother you too much.
In early of 2018 I download your solid nipples modification pack and since that time the Taiwan Server hasn't got Mystic.
Everything works right like my maehwa down here.
View attachment 91634
And as you could see in the top image, mystic seems to have some shadows on her body.
My assumption is that maybe it is because I didn't patch some ao files like the underwear or costume. But after take off the underwear the problem still exists.
Or maybe the pcw model is too old and not suitable for the phw texture?
Well as you see the boobs are not smooth at all with angles.

For I have been a long time not follow your thread so even I read a lot about your thread I can't find the proper files to fix this.
Would you please inform me what is that problem and how to fix it.
Besides, the costume of Lahn in your last post is really good, could you share any possible links or it is not released yet.
And recently I notice that you are doing the Bind skinning work and still I'm a little bit confuse if your experiments is succeeded, what effect could we expected in the game. A better shape of body or like we can change the ranger body mesh to a tamer body model?
Thank you again for your masterpiece.
rCgVmhC.jpg

The body mesh after Mystic is different in version, and Pearl Abis does not seem to adjust the skin cluster.
This lower breast distortion is affected by the spine1 bone.
The skin of spine1 seems to extend to the lower breast.
Perhaps they do it on purpose.
The only way to solve this is to do new bind skinning.
I will upload it when it is completed.
Because there are many characters, it is undecided what time it will be.

guderianli

Vivacious Visitor
rCgVmhC.jpg

The body mesh after Mystic is different in version, and Pearl Abis does not seem to adjust the skin cluster.
This lower breast distortion is affected by the spine1 bone.
The skin of spine1 seems to extend to the lower breast.
Perhaps they do it on purpose.
The only way to solve this is to do new bind skinning.
I will upload it when it is completed.
Because there are many characters, it is undecided what time it will be.
I see what you are trying to do with your work. So you mean that all the mystic player using this mod suffer the same problem.
and we have to bind the skin with the adjust bone in order to solve this.
By the way according to your reply, does it means that some classes like maehwa or ranger they don't have the same problem for PA didn't change anything on these classes.

Well I shall look forward your work, thanks for your effort XD

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I see what you are trying to do with your work. So you mean that all the mystic player using this mod suffer the same problem.
and we have to bind the skin with the adjust bone in order to solve this.
By the way according to your reply, does it means that some classes like maehwa or ranger they don't have the same problem for PA didn't change anything on these classes.

Well I shall look forward your work, thanks for your effort XD
Skins can be copied to similar models.
The basic bones that move the body are the same as the rangers and tamers that have different body sizes.
It should be checked naturally after copying, so it is probably left intentionally distorted. (Because you don't look behind clothes.

Because only modder sees this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.