Black Desert Online -Nude body, Costume Mods for Meta Injector by Suzu (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
LsQ85Pf.jpg

Try to apply skinning body to plum
Try changing the mesh slightly in the crotch area
It seems to have become a little young and
mwhdLnq.jpg

As I skinned the body and made it a slim body, the bandage on the right foot became stupid lol

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Well I have tested the Lahn mesh for mystic and there is distortion on the breast and malposition on the neck.
The rest part works good.
This is a test mod.
So many rebindings and fixes so far
I still have to do a lot of corrections from now on
Perhaps because I may be disgusted and stop on the way,
I would like to upload it if you are interested (only having fun).
All defects have been recognized. Thank you

Edit :
If the theory connecting the body and head of the character model of the black desert is known, it will not be difficult
It's perfect in maya, though lol

guderianli

Vivacious Visitor
This is a test mod.

Edit :
If the theory connecting the body and head of the character model of the black desert is known, it will not be difficult
Sure I really appreciate your work after so many repetitive checks and corrections.
I will be glad to see those test mod for the other characters and when I covered the necks everything still looks great.
Since using your Lahn nude mod I'm seriously consider to pick her as my main character only for her perfect shape lol.

I'm glad to see more test version within mystic or plum.
And working progress or release time is totally depends on your pleasure. So just take it easy and don't get bothered by the annoying connecting theory.

And I'm going for discovering the joys of your new mod tonight XD.

Dragondragon64

Avid Affiliate
This is a test mod.

Edit :

Hey Suzu! I'm really liking your new model look! I'm still making touch-ups to my flat feet edit myself, but I'm actually interested in seeing your take on a flat foot model variation of this new model of yours. If you can find the time, I would really appreciate if you could remodel the feet on yours. Don't worry about footwear edits, I have those done on most armor where the bare feet are involved. Who knows, with my shoe edits and your better expertise on modelling, we might be able to please some other folks who are frustrated with the tippytoe nonsense! XD

EDIT: By the way, like guderianli said, take your time! I completely understand. To be fair, I considered merging your body with my feet shape to test it, but connecting two mesh parts like that would be a pain. Although a fresh edit would turn out better! xP

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hey Suzu! I'm really liking your new model look! I'm still making touch-ups to my flat feet edit myself, but I'm actually interested in seeing your take on a flat foot model variation of this new model of yours. If you can find the time, I would really appreciate if you could remodel the feet on yours. Don't worry about footwear edits, I have those done on most armor where the bare feet are involved. Who knows, with my shoe edits and your better expertise on modelling, we might be able to please some other folks who are frustrated with the tippytoe nonsense! XD

EDIT: By the way, like guderianli said, take your time! I completely understand. To be fair, I considered merging your body with my feet shape to test it, but connecting two mesh parts like that would be a pain. Although a fresh edit would turn out better! xP
Not all projects have been completed yet.
I do not have time to make your wish come true.
Do you try skinning once too?
After that it will be easier to flatten your feet.
Please do trial and error.

Vendayn

Potential Patron
Thanks Suzu for the new lahn :) The neck thing is rather minor for me, but overall looks really great.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
LsQ85Pf.jpg

Try to apply skinning body to plum
Try changing the mesh slightly in the crotch area
It seems to have become a little young and
mwhdLnq.jpg

As I skinned the body and made it a slim body, the bandage on the right foot became stupid lol
6yJO6lo.jpg
uLntmnT.jpg
0QHtsjx.jpg
c7gL8nj.jpg
maB1XWn.jpg
21MjONF.jpg

Modify Mystic's neck and apply it to other characters.
The neck seems to need to be fixed individually ...
Others are likely to fix Sorceress's cleavage
After, if you add personality to each character or change the pussy etc

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Not all projects have been completed yet.
I do not have time to make your wish come true.
Do you try skinning once too?
After that it will be easier to flatten your feet.
Please do trial and error.
t440FWe.png

Flatten foot bound with foot bone and toe bone
Duplicate mesh in this state
K1xHX9l.png

Skinning the cloned mesh
And copy the original mesh binding skin that has already been adjusted
Note: keep your feet floating in the air
Otherwise the location information will go mad
Anyway there are various problems in the game

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
I came to play on the new server, the costumes work there, but the body texture is not displayed, and the body size does not work, can you tell me why?

1559685005022.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I tried to upload a test mod, but it seems that everyone is not very interested.
Once complete, I will give each one only what you want
I will tell you how to give a gift later.
Please wait until it is completed

guderianli

Vivacious Visitor
I tried to upload a test mod, but it seems that everyone is not very interested.
Once complete, I will give each one only what you want
I will tell you how to give a gift later.
Please wait until it is completed
Do you have a new thread or I missed something, I'm willing to have any test mod if it is possible.
I feel sad cause you said there is still various problems in the game. And that is really a hard work on it.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Do you have a new thread or I missed something, I'm willing to have any test mod if it is possible.
I feel sad cause you said there is still various problems in the game. And that is really a hard work on it.
There is no new thread yet
Create after work is complete

Pearl Abys seems to reshape the Black Desert game engine
The mods made up to now may be wasted
I just have trouble with this problem.

guderianli

Vivacious Visitor
There is no new thread yet
Create after work is complete

Pearl Abys seems to reshape the Black Desert game engine
The mods made up to now may be wasted
I just have trouble with this problem.
Is there any news about that? They even want to reshape the engine after remaster last year?

Well that will be awkward if it is true.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
The new engine won't be out anytime soon and is currently only planned for their future projects, lines such as
Jung Kyung-in expressed that he is replacing the black desert engine with a new engine
refer to "Black Desert" as the engine and not as the game, as the engine itself is called Black Desert. They might port some improvements to the existing engine but a full engine overhaul is extremely unlikely, and even if it were to be the case, I don't see them creating too many new formats (or any for that matter, they could use standard formats with some encryption) making current outfit mods unusable, even if they did, once those formats are reverse engineered it would be really simple to migrate existing mods. Overall all they're saying is that they're moving on from the Black Desert engine for their future releases.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
pDtDelO.jpg

Finish plum adjustment with this
tired...
Remaining adjustment of the human system seems to be done in the same pattern Valkyrie, witch, Kunoichi and Dark Knight
Sorceress seems to have been rebuilt and needs to fix the neck and breast.
Ranger still nothing

guderianli

Vivacious Visitor
pDtDelO.jpg

Finish plum adjustment with this
tired...
Remaining adjustment of the human system seems to be done in the same pattern Valkyrie, witch, Kunoichi and Dark Knight
Sorceress seems to have been rebuilt and needs to fix the neck and breast.
Ranger still nothing

Really admire for your great job, by the way, is there any mod update for those NPCs i missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.